1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

Considering Star Lord and Rocket/Groot haven't sold out, I can't imagine this selling out very quickly. Then again, I would expect them to make fewer Gamoras and Draxs than SL/Groot/Rockets.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

Fine with the price. But Drax might be $210-220 if she's $199

I'm gonna have to get all the GOTG Hot Toys! They all look amazing, and best film I've seen in years

I'm kinda disappointed there is no exclusive version of this. But that means we can wait it out and order with a Code. Doubt she will sell out quickly.

May be the best 1/6 female HT has done. Terrific looking figure.

If this looks as good as it does in the promo pics, it will be well worth $200... I didn't miss an EX version did I?

Considering Star Lord and Rocket/Groot haven't sold out, I can't imagine this selling out very quickly. Then again, I would expect them to make fewer Gamoras and Draxs than SL/Groot/Rockets.

Yup i will wait on Rocket & Groot because of the NRD but for Gamora no NRD means no harm done by the PO and subsequent re-order at coupon eligibility.

Hmmm... Im not gonna rush out and PO on her like StarLord , Rocket and Groot. Like other people have said, I'll probably wait for a coupon and PO if the waitlist approches

Decent enough price on her. I'll probably order her.

Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

I don't really have any desire to get Gamora or Drax, the likeness is remarkable though, well done Hot Toys.

Back