HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be the basis for the glider cape, if we get one?

falconwings.jpg

A RDJ groupie.... Stop embarrassing yourself. That short, pudgy and now almost 50 year old will be easily replaced.

No, i'm not a RDJ fan neither an IM fan. I love Batman much more especialy the Burton versions. But one has to note that if RDJ is still there after four interpretations on screen ( and it is not finished...) there is a reason.
But anyway, back on DX15...
:wink1:

Yankee - I'd imagine they've worked out the basic principle for Keaton's wings - Falcon has a different mechanic from what I can see; as in, the sections partially fan out.

Keaton's were more like hands (as in what Bat wings really are) in that the framework would be based on opening & closing 'fingers', if you know what I mean. :)

Yankee - I'd imagine they've worked out the basic principle for Keaton's wings - Falcon has a different mechanic from what I can see; as in, the sections partially fan out.

Keaton's were more like hands (as in what Bat wings really are) in that the framework would be based on opening & closing 'fingers', if you know what I mean. :)

Gotcha.

I have a feeling the glider and ripped cowl are going to be part of this set. DX14, while impressive from a sculpt perspective, just didn't have that "wow" factor for me. I think this will rectify that.

The ripped cowl, yes i also hope it is with the package, but the glider....I hated the cape of the 89 version. Wich was made, more for the purpose of making him display it fully opened, In my opinion. Now i hope and looks more the type of Mei.
Why would they make a whole nother cape just for the purpose of the glider? That is what i am thinking.

I am on the side of hoping HT’s does not including the glider with this release. My selfish reason is, that I would never display him with it and I don’t want the figures price to increase for a large accessory I will never use. Headsculpt – Yes / Glider – No

It's totally going to be $300 regardless :lol Again, the DX13 gets a pardon simply due to including the statue but the 14, 11 and 12 were all very pricey.

They'd look a lot nicer if some Freaks were taking care of them!

It could be neglect, the materials used or they may have seen extensive use during filming.

I bet our Hot Toys figures don't look that good 25 years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back