HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me Bo, the glider won't be that much of a cost. It's at most the same as having an extra cape. The headsculpt which requires licensing rights and paint will be more of a cost factor.

I think the ripped cowl is a given with this set. The glider I could see going either way though honestly. To me it doesn't seem essential but I can see why some people might want it. He didn't really have as many gadgets in Batman Returns compared to the first film so I wonder what he'll come with. The remote control Batarang, possibly a regular Batarang, and the grapnel gun.

Wow, hard to believe that the DX09 once could be had for less than $220. The ripped cowl alone may bump up the price on this DX to around $280 to $300, a glider would raise it even more.

I don't know if this should or will be more expensive than the DX13. You got two heads, two high-quality faux leather jackets and a T1000 statuette with that.

I think this goes up for PO in November, December at the latest.

The DX09 was $230 when it came out I believe. Same with the DX10 and DX14. The DX11 was $275 and DX12 was $250. DX13 was $315 I believe but had a bunch of stuff.

I could see this going up before then. We've got, what?
-Batman
-Drax
-Robocop
-Ripleys

That's not too many to choose from, and I think there are only a few left from the roster of "upcoming" figures. I Robocop being a similar situation to how the Returns license announcement happened the day after the DX 08/09, where we'll see Murphy specs right after the Diecast Robo streets.

-Batman
-Drax
-Robocop
-Ripleys

That's not too many to choose from, and I think there are only a few left from the roster of "upcoming" figures. I Robocop being a similar situation to how the Returns license announcement happened the day after the DX 08/09, where we'll see Murphy specs right after the Diecast Robo streets.

I would say with in this month we SHOULD see Batman, BUT we have yet to see any of his accessories so who knows...

The DX09 was $230 when it came out I believe. Same with the DX10 and DX14. The DX11 was $275 and DX12 was $250. DX13 was $315 I believe but had a bunch of stuff.

According to Michael Crawford, Sideshow was selling it for $240, but it was $215, $216 at a couple of smaller stores. If I knew then what I know now, I would have scooped it up. :gah: This will obviously be nowhere near that price.

-Batman
-Drax
-Robocop
-Ripleys

That would be pretty friggin' sweet. On an unrelated note, I wonder why we haven't seen Drax yet? And there's a DeLorean that's still up in the air.

-Batman
-Drax
-Robocop
-Ripleys

You can add Helicarrier and Appleseed Alpha to that list. Delorean and Rhino maybe

According to Michael Crawford, Sideshow was selling it for $240, but it was $215, $216 at a couple of smaller stores. If I knew then what I know now, I would have scooped it up. :gah: This will obviously be nowhere near that price.

That was probably back when places like Alter Ego Comics and Big Bad Toy Store marked down items. I bet the Returns suit Batman will be between $250 and $275.

I still have my email confirmations for DX 09 from way back when. It was $224 for DX 09 Batman at CSC and BBTS.

Also, I remember alterego had a sweet bundle deal for 08 Joker and Batman for $460 (so $230 for Nicholson and $230 for Keaton). I remember people we were all saying how those prices were outrageous and how we were going to pass/these would be the last ones we'd buy. :lol

I still have my email confirmations for DX 09 from way back when. It was $224 for DX 09 Batman at CSC and BBTS.

Also, I remember alterego had a sweet bundle deal for 08 Joker and Batman for $460 (so $230 for Nicholson and $230 for Keaton). I remember people we were all saying how those prices were outrageous and how we were going to pass/these would be the last ones we'd buy. :lol

:slap:gah::thud: I'm looking at, hopefully, $670 or thereabouts.

Man I still remember when I got DXs for under $200-$250... :lol The DX11 was the first one I got that broke that mark I think, since I got the DX12 from BBTS and it was cheaper by a few bucks from retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back