MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diecast ironman figures are the new hot item, I certainly get the appeal of them, the extra weight, the better articulation and the feel of cold metal will surly give it a more authentic feel. However what's most important is to me up front is do I like the armor itself, if I do I'll take it anyway it comes weather its plastic or diecast, most people will opt for diecast if given the choice, but it looks like only iconic versions will get that treatment.

:clap:lecture Testify!

tumblr_mdqudkrGIw1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

Monger needs to be remade in Diecast period. IMO it's the only one that makes sense. Yes, I know I've said it a million times.

A huge metal mecha with all that gray....
Do it HT, we don't care about the price...... Lol

Huge metal robots ftw

Someone a while back said diecast suits have Less detail than the plastic ones, something to do with precision laser cut. I don't see how this could be true though

In the past you could not get sharp details due to the method use to cast the parts.

Todays process (MIM - metal injection molding) is identical to injection molding of plastic except they use metal

Monger needs to be remade in Diecast period. IMO it's the only one that makes sense. Yes, I know I've said it a million times.

A huge metal mecha with all that gray....
Do it HT, we don't care about the price...... Lol

Huge metal robots ftw

I'd be all over a Diecast Monger.

Even Diecast Mark 1.

Mark I - Monger - Whiplash Mark II would look awesome together.

Hope they do a battle damaged mark 3 with full head sculpt to display against iron monger

Back