MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow :horror is this real?

I never liked the proportions of this one, but I'm tempted to get it. Guess this means MK IV and VI will be re-released aswell :yess:
Actually, this is debatable since the VI was re-released in the Avengers line, but that might have been super limited.

Either way, whooooo. Buying this so quick. I was hoping it'd have battle damage parts, but this'll be fine.

Actually, this is debatable since the VI was re-released in the Avengers line, but that might have been super limited.

Either way, whooooo. Buying this so quick. I was hoping it'd have battle damage parts, but this'll be fine.

They could re-release it with the correct under chest plate design from Avengers...

Used Iron Man's for sale.
Used Iron Man's for sale Everywhere.

Everybody is going to want to replace their old plastics for diecasts and I bet the price will plummet.

This is great news. I regret paying inflated prices for my mk iv and wm and am glad i didnt shell out $500 or more for the old mk iii as this one just plain looks thousand times better. I find that patience always pays off in toy collecting!

Used Iron Man's for sale.
Used Iron Man's for sale Everywhere.

Everybody is going to want to replace their old plastics for diecasts and I bet the price will plummet.

:rotfl I seriously would keep my few plastic ones I have - I like having them in flying/dynamic poses which might not be possible with the diecast. I am still in for any diecast they make though :clap.

So is this the new trend now Iron Man but with less accessories. I get the feeling they are going to release a separate battle damaged version. One the you can recreate the final scene on the roof.

I think they are already adopting that strategy with the new robocop and they are releasing a separate figure but with battle damage and full face sculpt

This is great news. I regret paying inflated prices for my mk iv and wm and am glad i didnt shell out $500 or more for the old mk iii as this one just plain looks thousand times better. I find that patience always pays off in toy collecting!

I completely agree, the impulse to buy past figures for insane prices for fear of missing out is there but having the patience to wait for updates saves you money and you get a better figure. It's a win win.

So happy for this release. As a new collector I missed out on all the past armors. I bought VII for the Avengers display but didnt even consider buying MKIII-VI(plus the fading issue wasnt a great incentive to drop an arm). With the pink panties fixed and at retail Im in for them all.

Back