1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

They look stryrofoam as hell :lol but no way that's what they're composed of. That crap would crack and fall if stacked with figures and stands in them pretty quick.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Imagine SSC charging $100+ for these sardine cans!!! Lol!!!

Wait..,,

That is 100% styrofoam. You can tell by the sides the little markings.

Now.....just make them so that you can plug a small transformer into the wall, and daisychain all of them together so no batteries are required.

And offer a remote control to turn them all on and off together.

Is it confirm made from styfoam??

What the hell! They look like there made of styrofoam. Fair price 15$ each. Hell no I'm not paying 120$ for each individual.

Wow, this is so stupid.

I knew this would be made. Pretty cool!

That Styrofoam they used to pack the die-cast armors and Hulk/Iron Monger is pretty sturdy and durable. If these are indeed made from that same foam, I can see it being sturdy enough to support standing on top of each other with armors in them. $15 - $20 bucks each though, tops, and I would probably pick up one for each of my House Party armors.

Looks awfully cheap. I can't even tell if it's plastic or not because how much it looks like styrofoam.

the side of it definitely looks like Styrofoam

If this is cheap enough I may buy a few

I do agree it does look cheap. looks like Styro but maybe it's not? I guess we'll see.

That is Styrofoam, must be. Better be cheap, knowing Hot Toys, they will take the piss and try to get $50 each for these. **** you, Hot Toys and this is from an Iron Man collector! :pfft:

Back