1/6 Hot Toys: New DX Joker variations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which DX Joker would you be interested in seeing?

• Jack Napier

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Reveal Joker (1st Appearance)

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Mob/ joybuzzer Joker

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • Partyman/Museum Joker

Votes: 85 61.6%
  • Smylex Commercial Joker

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Casual Joker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Axis Lair Joker

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Gangster Broadcast Joker

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite part of the museum scene is the hilarious grin on his face when they first enter the place ''Gentlemen! Lets broaden our minds!'' And then the song kicking in.

My favorite part of the Museum scene is "Does it look like I'm joking" and he gives Vicki that sadistic grin, which he obviously can't get rid of. You can tell he's dead serious and unamused.

I also like when he's looking through her portfolio and thinks every thing is garbage . . . except the mutilated bodies of deceased war victims.

My favorite part of the Museum scene is "Does it look like I'm joking" and he gives Vicki that sadistic grin, which he obviously can't get rid of. You can tell he's dead serious and unamused.

I also like when he's looking through her portfolio and thinks every thing is garbage . . . except the mutilated bodies of deceased war victims.

And the Francis Bacon, "figure with meat" painting..

"..I kinda like this one Bob, leave it"

So the Museum scene generally is pretty cool.

It is kind of a pity though from the toy POV that his outfit is essentially the same as the DX08.

So the Museum scene generally is pretty cool.

It is kind of a pity though from the toy POV that his outfit is essentially the same as the DX08.

Yeah, a new hanky, necktie and a beret and your golden. Makes it almost unlikely that they would do it? Unless they have it as part of a larger set.

1/6th Scale Alicia, with real hair and fried egg face. Comes with mask and Museum joker accessories.
Release date: 2018. RRP: With Joker Sculpt and accessories: $540.99. Alicia on her own: $17.99.

:lol

If it came with two heads, it'd be worth it to me even if it is just a DX 08 2.0.

That's why they should take museum and merge it with a similar look like Mob Joker or Smylex commercial (which would come with a lot of deluxe fun stuff).

wRMtJGt.jpg

Although, rooted or sculpted hair?

Yeah, the worst part of '89 is Prince for me.

I like some of the guys work, but he had no business being shoehorned into the film. Do I like "Partyman" and "Trust"? Sure. I guess it fits those scenes but I don't like thinking of Prince when I see the film.

Back