1/6 Hot Toys: New DX Joker variations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which DX Joker would you be interested in seeing?

• Jack Napier

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Reveal Joker (1st Appearance)

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Mob/ joybuzzer Joker

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • Partyman/Museum Joker

Votes: 85 61.6%
  • Smylex Commercial Joker

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Casual Joker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Axis Lair Joker

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Gangster Broadcast Joker

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The force is strong with this one.

Yeah, it'll be a mob/museum version that's limited to 5 pieces for a Blu ray promotion.

I can't see them making another one at all, given that the first Joker can still be had for around retail. I would prefer an armoury style set with a Keaton figure in a suit.

Thanks to Sallah, my fascination with this look is rekindled. I don't see anyone talking about the new pics that have surfaced, but holy **** are these amazing.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Seeing how poor sales have been for the DX Mime Joker have been (currently 10% off and double rewards at SS) I highly doubt there will ever be another Nicholson Joker

Thanks for posting those photos diFabio. Maybe Sallah should consider kickstarting an 'Art of Burton Batman' book...?

True story - I went into a crew toilet at Pinewood when the movie was being made and saw this piece of graffiti on the wall: 'Jack Nicholson ****s with the boys'.

It's typical. Make a version no one wants. Base decisions off that figure's sales, thus negating the version everyone wants. Another example would be DOFP Wolvie. Everyone and their mother wants 70s Logan and the Fass. But it'll be just the future version.

It's typical. Make a version no one wants. Base decisions off that figure's sales, thus negating the version everyone wants. Another example would be DOFP Wolvie. Everyone and their mother wants 70s Logan and the Fass. But it'll be just the future version.

That goes all the way back to 2009 with Hot Toys' Watchmen line.

Why they didn't start with Rorschach is beyond me. Silk Spectre? What?

To be fair, HT already made the Jack Joker most people wanted, which is the DX08...or 09. That's the most iconic version. But it's true, HT seems to do that every now and then. I think Jack Sparrow is another example, they made figures from Pirates 2, 3 and the DX from part 4, but the one most people want is part 1 Sparrow, not only because it was the best film, but also because the character looked better in part one....and it's the most iconic version.

I think it's obvious which next Joker we want to see. It's also a major look that hasn't been covered.

"Let's broaden our minds, Lawrence!"

Back