1/6 Hot Toys: New DX Joker variations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which DX Joker would you be interested in seeing?

• Jack Napier

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Reveal Joker (1st Appearance)

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Mob/ joybuzzer Joker

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • Partyman/Museum Joker

Votes: 85 61.6%
  • Smylex Commercial Joker

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Casual Joker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Axis Lair Joker

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Gangster Broadcast Joker

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, Burton didn't want it in the film. It was the producers.

It was probably Prince pushing the producers as well. He had a lot of clout in WB back then and was a massive Batman fan.
I'm sure he killed the idea of doing the soundtrack with Michael Jackson pretty quickly though. Peters wanted the soundtrack to be split between the two.

The more I think about it, the more I hope that Hot Toys never revisits Joker again.

They can release that upcoming Arkham Game Joker that's planned, but after that, no mo. No more Nicholson, no more Ledger.

Well, I guess there's enough Nicholson, like he says....

tumblr_laijlo4iLX1qeolcio1_500.gif

He had a good run and made his mark. Now it's time to move on.

joker+here.gif

The more I think about it, the more I hope that Hot Toys never revisits Joker again.

They can release that upcoming Arkham Game Joker that's planned, but after that, no mo. No more Nicholson, no more Ledger.

You're having a ''I'm sick of buying stuff'' day aren't you.

My testosterone levels have been off the charts for the past week or two.

I was listening to a top 40 countdown from 1989 on XM Radio a few weeks ago, and Batdance was #1. I don't remember it being that popular. All the other songs in the top 10 or so you would still hear on '80s radio now and then, but not Batdance. It's like, that's one even fans of '80s music like to pretend never happened.

Before such hits as Smooth Criminal, Free Bird, She Drives me Crazy, Love Shack etc.? I think not.

I always wanted the Goon leather jacket with their joker logo and gang rank (which was in the form of playing cards, Bob had the highest rank).

Back