1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody wanna explain this "clamshell" helmet they speak of. Is there a hinge of some sort?

Once more...

903_T1000.jpg

Just means that it should plug together at some opportune (disguised) point.

Maybe "2-part" is a better description, because as Nate pointed out, "clamshell" implies it's hinged - it's the only reason to use the word clam, like in clamshell packaging. :lecture Still wondering about a second head and/or second helmet, but I suppose that depends on whether this is a $200+ figure or a $150 figure.

Maybe "2-part" is a better description, because as Nate pointed out, "clamshell" implies it's hinged - it's the only reason to use the word clam, like in clamshell packaging. :lecture Still wondering about a second head and/or second helmet, but I suppose that depends on whether this is a $200+ figure or a $150 figure.

Video I saw the SS rep stated no lightsaber and no blaster. With this 2-piece helmet I'm thinking one helmet and one headsculpt. But it's Luke so they'll charge more than $150.

I can get why they wouldn't include a lightsaber but they could at least add a blaster. Given he's not seen holding one in the movie but as a hommage to the Hasbro figure it would have been neat. Lets hope we'll get cool accessories to go with him anyway.

I can get why they wouldn't include a lightsaber but they could at least add a blaster. Given he's not seen holding one in the movie but as a hommage to the Hasbro figure it would have been neat. Lets hope we'll get cool accessories to go with him anyway.

While it would be cool. They did that with the snow trooper. It would get old if they did that with every figure.

A Luke figure should never ship without a lightsaber, even if it's a bacta tank version. :lecture

He doesn't have his lightsaber anywhere in sight during his battle scenes in ANH. This is why he will not include a lightsaber. Now of course, one could argue that a Jedi in training would always have his Jedi weapon with him at all times but it was decided to represent the character as seen on screen, so no saber. :)

-SideshowAlex

I know having a light saber for him will not be movie accurate, but it would look pretty cool.

He doesn't have his lightsaber anywhere in sight during his battle scenes in ANH. This is why he will not include a lightsaber. Now of course, one could argue that a Jedi in training would always have his Jedi weapon with him at all times but it was decided to represent the character as seen on screen, so no saber. :)

When they're in the cockpit you can't see their legs. Are we going to get figures with detachable torso? ;) Haha.

I know having a light saber for him will not be movie accurate, but it would look pretty cool.

It would be totally movie accurate, because he has it with him in the cockpit, you just don't see it on his person. Where exactly would he put the Lightsaber? Send it in the mail to his destination? ;)

I thought Leia was holding Han's saber? Oh wait, that's only after the first movie ends.

Back