1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone wake me up when the only pilot suit that matters is released, the one from ESB - and it better come with a blaster and saber.

Someone wake me up when the only pilot suit that matters is released, the one from ESB - and it better come with a blaster and saber.

That would be my first choice as well.

SW pilot Luke makes me think of the cocky farmboy.

ESB pilot Luke makes me think of Luke the adventurer - and the possible adventures he'd had since Episode IV. (It was also a better looking suit with the jacket).

Then I can start building my 1/6 Snow Speeder, because while the X-Wing is OK, the Snow Speeder is my favorite of the entire series. Millennium Falcon is second. ;)

Definitely waiting for the ESB version.

BUT, the black boots and gloves do look damn cool. Makes it very very difficult to say no.

And another thing...

Rebel helmets. Not much good in space if you have to eject.

Now, BoShek, seen here in Dr. Who, had a much more practical helmet:

dr-who-and-the-wheel-in-space-1968.jpg

bossk2.jpg

And Bossk had a collar that looked like it would seal to a helmet:

bossk1.jpg

https://jimsmash.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/bossk-doctor-who-raf.html

imperial-navy-wants-you.jpg

* We'll also give you a proper space helmet.

See, this guy stands a chance:

1820.full.jpg

This one not so much:

Ejection_seat.JPG

:duh

Lakeside by a campfire... and posting in this nerd-hole?

That must be one ugly lake and one crappy fire.

It's difficult to unplug sometimes. ;) And I wasn't posting from phone - my notebook was out on the table after dinner, but just for a little while as I wrapped up some work. Parents live on a lake, so I'm not out camping with computer or anything like that.

It's difficult to unplug sometimes. ;) And I wasn't posting from phone - my notebook was out on the table after dinner, but just for a little while as I wrapped up some work. Parents live on a lake, so I'm not out camping with computer or anything like that.

602581_108.jpg

Back