XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let's wait and see who else pops up days from now holding their golden ticket..then I am beginning to think XM is upto fake 'sold out' games

Well someone will for sure, XM already said they have reserved a small amount of sold out Magneto and Cap to be sold at STGCC.

Well someone will for sure, XM already said they have reserved a small amount of sold out Magneto and Cap to be sold at STGCC.

ok so Magneto & Cap are only sold out at website..but they still have some in stock reserved to sell at STGCC. Sorted.:clap

Fuuuuuuuuuu! I've been out of the loop for a while. I just looked up BBTS preorder page and it's sold out. Where else can I get this?

Just got a email form Simple Toys, they're removing everyone from the wait list and giving them this option, basically you have to buy all the current XM statues from them or if you have bought previous statues from them then you only need to buy the ones you haven't bought from them in order to get Mag's

To get in on this deal you just need to purchase all the previous XM statues up to Magneto, and sign up for our new XM subscription service

If you haven’t purchased an XM statue from us before, here’s a breakdown of what the bundle would cost you, in Singapore dollars:

Full payment for in-stock Captain America - $720 ($672.90 w/o GST for export) + s/h
Deposits for:
Hulk - $200
Iron Man Mark XLII - $200
Black Widow - $200
Magneto - $300
Subscription - $200
Hawkeye - $200

For customers who have previously ordered XM statues from us, you only need to purchase the ones you haven’t ordered yet.

That's a HUGE chunk of change in order to get Mag's... That's kind of shady for a big vender to pull something like this....

Just got a email form Simple Toys, they're removing everyone from the wait list and giving them this option, basically you have to buy all the current XM statues from them or if you have bought previous statues from them then you only need to buy the ones you haven't bought from them in order to get Mag's

That's a HUGE chunk of change in order to get Mag's... That's kind of shady for a big vender to pull something like this....

:lol pls tell me that's a joke?

Bully tactics .....

I guess if you have the money, & are kinda desperate to get Mags, then it might sound attractive.

So is that people that preordered or just people that missed out?

That's so much money

Back