XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let's wait and see who else pops up days from now holding their golden ticket..then I am beginning to think XM is upto fake 'sold out' games

What possible advantage is there to "fake" selling out at this stage? Everyone wants one of these, there are tons of hungry buyers without one. Purposefully withholding available stock would be monumentally stupid and pointless.

I was able to secure one on the 8th, through out simply toys,
mine will come a collector coin.

Congrats fellow Golden Ticket holder! Looking forward to seeing you at the Chocolate Factory soon :hi5:

Attachments

• GoldenTicket.gif
    GoldenTicket.gif
    64.6 KB · Views: 115
yes, actually i was trying to get an update on my xm captain america, it was very early in the morning when i saw that
magneto was for pre-order, when i ordered the collector coin wasn't sold out

yes, actually i was trying to get an update on my xm captain america, it was very early in the morning when i saw that
magneto was for pre-order, when i ordered the collector coin wasn't sold out

Gotcha. I got mine from Simply Toys too but didn't get the coin even though I got my order in almost right away when the preorder went live (far as I can tell). They said priority was given to guys like you over ordering time, just wanted to make sure they actually stuck to that policy. :)

He meant dr doom throne I think.

I think this is certain to make in the 3-5 k range in after market.

That's a pretty bad typo...I thought I was talking to CBG for a second.

Anyways I'd rather not focus on after market price just because the most important part is how awesome it will make each of our collections.

That's a pretty bad typo...I thought I was talking to CBG for a second.

Anyways I'd rather not focus on after market price just because the most important part is how awesome it will make each of our collections.

I agree. But as seen with XM Cap, many people buy more than one with intent to sell one for MOOOOLAH! Haha

Not saying anything is wrong with that, but it does sucks for whoever buys it in the aftermarket.

Back