Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dahu3apu.jpg

Add to cart. Then select a number like say 150. When you hit update the system will automatically show you the max number you can buy; the amount left

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If that really works, they've only sold 50 Caesars.

So the initial rush is over. 1/3rd sold not bad. I wonder if that's counting the 30 he said were going to retailers?

I understand not being sold out but I find it very hard to believe that there are still 99 left. I love the character and was not missing this. Especially with a $200 discount. With the sideshow PF sometimes going upwards of $600 for the ex, this is a steal at $799. I could care less if it gets sold out.

So with 30 apparently being held for international, only 21 people ordered this?

I'm happy that I was able to order one. I saw this beauty in person and you don't need to be a Legend fan to admire how well done this piece is.

PCS newbie question. How do you get an AP?

I understand not being sold out but I find it very hard to believe that there are still 99 left. I love the character and was not missing this. Especially with a $200 discount. With the sideshow PF sometimes going upwards of $600 for the ex, this is a steal at $799. I could care less if it gets sold out.

So with 30 apparently being held for international, only 21 people ordered this?

Maybe the cart trick isn't completely accurate?

You have to understand, unless you really like Darkness from Legend even at the discount $800 plus shipping is a lot to plunk down for a piece. Not to mention people have multiple PO's with multiple companies. It's the reason I'm not ordering. My sig only reflects my SSC PO's, one of which is due in two days, and I have pieces coming from Koto and DC plus I'm waiting on more PO's to drop on characters I want much more. So limited funds and space will keep people away.

Jerry just confirmed on the SF board that 27 are left, so it seems they are going faster than the cart trick suggests.

$1K price tag be damned, this sucker's value is going to soar. Elated I was able to get him for the discount; finding him next year would be a rather hellish experience (no pun intended).

I don't think count decreases till order confirmation from PCS sent out. It said 99 before and after I ordered

The counts are right. On newer orders it takes a while to update as they're being ordered but the number will general be correct

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

$1K price tag be damned, this sucker's value is going to soar. Elated I was able to get him for the discount; finding him next year would be a rather hellish experience (no pun intended).
I always wonder what these things will be worth when sold out. Gonna cost a ton to ship this thing.

Back