Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have not forgotten. I thought about it when I got up this morning man Lol. You ate Elite bro, now and forever no worries you'll secure one

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

4arumamu.jpg

Jerry just said on SF that if takes on another big license it'll be Transformers G1

Yup! How ****ing awesome is that?

Someone was asking about the Berserk license...

PopCultureShock*

"If I am going to take on another big license it will be TFG1"

Oh Man! This is so awesome! You know how much I love me some G1 bro :yess:

Oh Man! This is so awesome! You know how much I love me some G1 bro :yess:
Bro trust me, me too just don't have anything I love yet. I always skipped on the toys and have been waiting for a statue. Might pick up the HT Prime with the Megatron gun and Ex head (assuming head as they did that with Starscream) as it looks pretty boss though. One of my favourite cartoons ever growing up. Best news I've read in a very very long time. Now if he'd do a Dragonball and Ninja Turtles, both mixed media licenses I would die Happy

Bro trust me, me too just don't have anything I love yet. I always skipped on the toys and have been waiting for a statue. Might pick up the HT Prime with the Megatron gun and Ex head (assuming head as they did that with Starscream) as it looks pretty boss though. One of my favourite cartoons ever growing up. Best news I've read in a very very long time. Now if he'd do a Dragonball and Ninja Turtles, both mixed media licenses I would die Happy

That would be very cool bro :exactly: one things for sure is that we won't have these G1 transformers delivered to is until 2016 of we're lucky :(

Btw, do you know how many hours left before 3pm pacific time?

That would be very cool bro :exactly: one things for sure is that we won't have these G1 transformers delivered to is until 2016 of we're lucky :(

Btw, do you know how many hours left before 3pm pacific time?
4 hours and 26 mm minutes. Yeah. God knows when and IF we'll get an announcement. I'm just happy for now that he said we'll get a mixed media MotU figure soon :) hope it's the Sorceress

This hobby is going crazy. I chose the wrong year to catch up lol. On today's order, I'm still debating paying in full vs the second option. It's $100 more but it's spread till July next year. What do you guys think?

This hobby is going crazy. I chose the wrong year to catch up lol. On today's order, I'm still debating paying in full vs the second option. It's $100 more but it's spread till July next year. What do you guys think?
Pay in full. At least that's what I'd do. Its a full $200 before shipping and other fees that you'll save brah

4 hours and 26 mm minutes. Yeah. God knows when and IF we'll get an announcement. I'm just happy for now that he said we'll get a mixed media MotU figure soon :) hope it's the Sorceress

MOTU figure? Is this separate from the He-Man line he's doing at the moment bro?

Cool, so it's roughly 11pm UK time :hi5: a couple of expressos should keep me awake :thud: :lol

MOTU figure? Is this separate from the He-Man line he's doing at the moment bro?

Cool, so it's roughly 11pm UK time :hi5: a couple of expressos should keep me awake :thud: :lol
Not sure. Its 1/4 so I actually asked him a follow up question regarding whether it'd be revisits or it will be a continuation of the current line. If its a continuation i wish they would've started it with HeMan

Yup exactly 11. Dont worry man I'll shoot you a FB pm

Back