Hercules

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be seeing this.

Love grim anti-heroic feel, could be the closest thing to the actual greek mythology ever made.

The monsters look great, like a better looking version of those shyte Clash remakes.

If you go into this movie expecting anything more than a former pro wrestler shouting a lot and cutting things with a big *** sword, you're the stupid one. "Brett Ratner" alone should make that crystal clear.:lol Suffice it to say, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a loud, brash, testosterone fueled, mythological actioner for what it is.

I expect this to be a fine dramatic film, on the order of There Will Be Blood and Nebraska. I want this story to tell me something profound, about myself, and the nature of human existence. I want nuance, understatement, and subtext to dominate every scene. You better not disappoint me The Rock the Brett Ratner.

I expect this to be a fine dramatic film, on the order of There Will Be Blood and Nebraska. I want this story to tell me something profound, about myself, and the nature of human existence. I want nuance, understatement, and subtext to dominate every scene. You better not disappoint me The Rock the Brett Ratner.

You better drop acid before viewing then.
Then all the wonderful subtext hidden from the rest of the masses will be revealed to you.
Only acid can fully convey the genius that is Ratner.

Sorry to disappoint you. This won't have any of that. Might I suggest this instead:

Herc_Title_card.jpg

That's exactly what you're looking for.

Back