TBLeague(PHICEN) 1/6 Scale Hercules Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No because I didn’t know they went with rock face plate. They will be fixing it

Besides studios want hot toys for film figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a start.
I'd hope they fix the Nemeon Lion Pelt while they're at it, a signature element from Herakles' mythology that they need to get that right.
And I'm more a fan of Johnson's Hercules costume in the movie than the ARH Studios take on it or what Phicen has done here. Most of the costume would be easy for me to customize, but that Lion pelt is something I'd struggle to fix, it's glaringly bad.

That's a start.
I'd hope they fix the Nemeon Lion Pelt while they're at it, a signature element from Herakles' mythology that they need to get that right.
And I'm more a fan of Johnson's Hercules costume in the movie than the ARH Studios take on it or what Phicen has done here. Most of the costume would be easy for me to customize, but that Lion pelt is something I'd struggle to fix, it's glaringly bad.

That is something the client likes that’s out of phicen’a hands. I suggested they make it shorter. We both agree sculpted will look to hasbro/Mattel. They told me they will ask but if client wants to keep it long customers will need to shorten it

Thats unfortunate, I am going to pass then.

Phicen has to be approached by studio to do a figure. Studios generally contact hot toys. It’s up to hot toys to say yay or nay to making figure.

Plus they pulled it because if they went through with it they may have a lawsuit for likeness rights.

Then a lawsuit from studio because of subject matter regardless that costume is fantasy art by ARH studios. Hollywood studios are petty

Ok how would you guys feel about a rubberized lion helmet to look more like the statue or is hair important on headdress. Sculpted long hair is not an option for figure it limits movement. They will go with a darker brown imitation mohair
594ca1f1cbdc0fc412ca645a813a3a2a.jpg

Phicen has to be approached by studio to do a figure. Studios generally contact hot toys. It’s up to hot toys to say yay or nay to making figure.

Plus they pulled it because if they went through with it they may have a lawsuit for likeness rights.

Then a lawsuit from studio because of subject matter regardless that costume is fantasy art by ARH studios. Hollywood studios are petty

Well still unfortunate. If they are going to update the sculpt, hopefully they release an image soon to help with deciding. I actually like the headdress as it is.

If Herc is going to have rooted hair, I’d rather the Lion did too (rubber will just look stupid and toy-like); they do, however, need to add the ears to the Lion.

I told them the suggestions of the others since they are retooling sculpt they will probably address the pelt

594ca1f1cbdc0fc412ca645a813a3a2a.jpg

Just a suggestion for lion
also if an extra armour could be added that would be great

Back