Hercules

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better drop acid before viewing then.
Then all the wonderful subtext hidden from the rest of the masses will be revealed to you.
Only acid can fully convey the genius that is Ratner.
Good advice. Thanks.

Sorry to disappoint you. This won't have any of that. Might I suggest this instead:

Herc_Title_card.jpg

That's exactly what you're looking for.

If you go into this movie expecting anything more than a former pro wrestler shouting a lot and cutting things with a big *** sword, you're the stupid one. "Brett Ratner" alone should make that crystal clear.:lol Suffice it to say, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a loud, brash, testosterone fueled, mythological actioner for what it is.

I agree batfan, that seems like a rather simple premise. So simple it should be idiot proof. But so was the premise of giant shape changing robots, intergalactic civil war, and look what that got us.

Honestly,If this is a more testosterone fueled version of the Kevin Sorbo tv show, I will be happy. I loved that show as a kid. Really loved Aphrodite in that show.

Yeah, I mean, I'm not saying it'll be good, but that doesn't mean it can't be entertaining. Worst case scenario: you wait for the DVD and you and a few of your funniest buddies Mystery Science Theater the thing.:lol

I'll watch it, purely 'cause I love The Rock and Greek history.

Is this the 90s again where we get 2 movies about the same thing each season?
Though this does look a lot more promising than the one that came out 2 months ago.

I agree batfan, that seems like a rather simple premise. So simple it should be idiot proof. But so was the premise of giant shape changing robots, intergalactic civil war, and look what that got us.

Honestly,If this is a more testosterone fueled version of the Kevin Sorbo tv show, I will be happy. I loved that show as a kid. Really loved Aphrodite in that show.

It was my favorite show at one point growing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly did not realize that was the rock for half a min, so cool - and what the....cgi'd out his tattoo? I'll definitely see this one as I love the Rock, but yeah, director is CONCERNING...

I honestly did not realize that was the rock for half a min, so cool - and what the....cgi'd out his tattoo? I'll definitely see this one as I love the Rock, but yeah, director is CONCERNING...
Surely they would use makeup instead of CG for every single scene where you see the guy shirtless.

Back