Hercules

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g956f813a.jpg

An angry Hobo whose listerine was stolen and he's out for revenge.

Looks decent, I like the Rock but any movie he's in he adds a cheese factor too. Hopefully his acting is better than the scorpion king, that was a fail.

that's how our hobo's on welfare here look like. fit, well fed and has animal skin leather for the winter. :lol

An angry Hobo whose listerine was stolen and he's out for revenge.

Looks decent, I like the Rock but any movie he's in he adds a cheese factor too. Hopefully his acting is better than the scorpion king, that was a fail.

To be fair, that was his first movie and it was 14 years ago I think. I think he's gotten better, but it will all depend on the writing and how he's directed.

Steve Reeves will always be Hercules to me.

Yeah Steve was the man.
I remember reading a Marvel comic that had Herc walking around New York with Jarvis and he was boasting about all these exploites and exaggerating the details. At one point a little kid with an ice cream cone sees Herc in Central Park and exclaims "Golly, Steve Reeves!." Maybe be it was an issue of Thor, he made the God of Thunder out to be a total idiot. A funny read.

I agree batfan, that seems like a rather simple premise. So simple it should be idiot proof. But so was the premise of giant shape changing robots, intergalactic civil war, and look what that got us.

Honestly,If this is a more testosterone fueled version of the Kevin Sorbo tv show, I will be happy. I loved that show as a kid. Really loved Aphrodite in that show.

Same. I rewatch those sometimes on the weekends when they are on in the wee hours of night. Cannot believe how hack they are, but they are such a glorious bromance romp, so much fun. Love how they used Xena as a different character and Iolas even made the comment, "she looks a little like Xena". :lol

This looks to be the total opposite though, and looks like an attempt at a serious story featuring the labors of Hercules. Being a fan of mythology and the Rock, I'm hoping for the best for this.

...and then theres Ratner.... :lol

I expect this to be a fine dramatic film, on the order of There Will Be Blood and Nebraska. I want this story to tell me something profound, about myself, and the nature of human existence. I want nuance, understatement, and subtext to dominate every scene. You better not disappoint me The Rock the Brett Ratner.

:lol :lol :lol

How did I miss this when I first read through this thread.

Lol The only Hercules I remember is the (0s disney movie and the tv show that came on. Thats where I got my knowledge of Herc from. O and also playing God of war but thats not really all that accurate.

Back