Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we get hulk and thor today! Cannot wait but i want to see more of Ultron himself i want to see his final look as the cover from entertainment weeky is very different from these concept posters

I know these are Ultron's legion but i think they will mirror his look and just from little picture Vision looks boss

around what time the event at Hall H is starting today? can't wait to hear(or see) some exciting news :D

Relentlessly scanning Youtube

tumblr_mvrtmf6zpn1sh56fno1_500.gif

Looks like the artist didn't care to put any detail on Mjolnir's hilt at all XD

Other than that though, does this mean we won't get an armored Thor figure at all? We did have footage of Hemsworth wearing the sleeves. And all.

Mmm I'm sure I'll be getting everyone except Nat, Hulk, and maybe Thor. I'll only get Thor if we have an armored sleeves version with a SILVER prominent tunic. I hated the gold on TDW version. Absolutely hated it.

Mmm I'm sure I'll be getting everyone except Nat, Hulk, and maybe Thor. I'll only get Thor if we have an armored sleeves version with a SILVER prominent tunic. I hated the gold on TDW version. Absolutely hated it.

I liked TDW Thor, it was superior to the Avengers figure IMHO

After all this time... Thor barely changed and thats what keeps me from buying him. What bothers me is the rubbers arms... that this one WILL have :slap but it could be my first Thor I dunno, as I said I guess I should wait for the proto pics :dunno

I liked TDW Thor, it was superior to the Avengers figure IMHO

After all this time... Thor barely changed and thats what keeps me from buying him. What bothers me is the rubbers arms... that this one WILL have :slap but it could be my first Thor I dunno, as I said I guess I should wait for the proto pics :dunno

I IS a superior costume/figure. But I can't stand the gold at all. XD

I honestly don't know what I am looking forward to more, the first footage from the movie or the first looks of the figures from that line.

Back