Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GUYS ITS FINISHED!!!!

9a7etada.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl Beautiful :lol

Now that they have announced the all new Harley-Davidson all electric bike that Widow will be riding in AOU, I am thinking HT will probably make 2 Widows - 1) with the bike, 2) without the bike. Ouch...the collector in me will want to get the version with the bike...that will costs extra...ouch...

Now that they have announced the all new Harley-Davidson all electric bike that Widow will be riding in AOU, I am thinking HT will probably make 2 Widows - 1) with the bike, 2) without the bike. Ouch...the collector in me will want to get the version with the bike...that will costs extra...ouch...

I'd get it too. Ouch is an understatement of how much financial pain this movie will cost me

More evil thoughts - the Widow with a bike comes with Cap's Shield!!!!!! "Somebody stop me!" (Carrey voice)

haha!

Doyle: [going through The Mask's pocket] Picture of Kellaway's wife.
Lieutenant Mitch Kellaway: Margaret! You son-of-a-*****!
Mask: Geez I thought you would have a sense of humor. After all - you married her!

Its probably just me but I kinda want Cap to wield Mjolnir in this :lol

haha!

Doyle: [going through The Mask's pocket]Its probably just me but I kinda want Cap to wield Mjolnir in this :lol

I've always thought this scene should happen towards the end of Avengers 3. It's just gonna be such a magical moment on screen. It's just gonna be amazing watching that happen, I can already picture it in slow-mo:lol

I've always thought this scene should happen towards the end of Avengers 3. It's just gonna be such a magical moment on screen. It's just gonna be amazing watching that happen, I can already picture it in slow-mo:lol

:yess: I would love to see Beta Ray Bill in Thor 3/4 also, and have him wollop Thor with Mjolnir :lol, but yes I hope theres something like that in this movie...

Panel tomorrow :blissy

Sooooooooo how epic would it be if one of the last two posters revealed some other extra characters in the distance? Someone like....oh I don't know, the WARMACHINE MAYBE??! :pray::pray: It's probably a long shot but I would cry from happiness if that happened (and my wallet crying for different reason)

Back