1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Exactly, what i've been planning... you somehow just read my mind! LoLz! ...if and only if i could get my PO in for 1000toys' 'synthetic human' fig!

Doesn't mean it's not authentic, they are probably just resellers. Unless there seems to be no profit margin at all.

"About the fraud sales of the 1/6 Synthetic Human

The TOA Heavy Industries 1/6 Synthetic Human is a product which we planned, made the original sculpt, took orders, and will be manufacturing in our very own factory. Of course, this made possible with the support from all of you.

About the web shop which is currently taking orders/selling the 1/6 Synthetic Human at Taobao, we assure you that our factory is not and will never be manufacturing any products for orders made from that shop.

First of all, if the numbers of orders they claim to be filling are true, it would indicate we are associated with the production for this fraud. We have checked our orders, and of course we do have customers in China, but nobody anywhere has put in an order for that many units. Also, there were more orders received from outside of China. Even we here at TOA HEAVY INDUSTRIES would really like to ask them what’s going on.
Anyway you look at it, the number of orders on the Taobao site is obviously fake. It's a ploy to make it look like the item is selling, to stir up orders and trick people into buying from their site.

Most importantly, since we are always making sure to avoid affecting the manufacture schedule for our other products, the number that we can produce is always predetermined. Which means that we have to be in constant communication with our factory, and even as you are reading this message, we are trying to make adjustments with the factory whether if we can produce more units for those who have missed the pre-order. And it makes no sense that the factory will fulfill orders from a website that we've never known or heard about until now.
Furthermore, we have not made any agreements with any dealers in any region for our 1/6 Synthetic Human product which is exclusively available on our site.

Please don't let yourself be fooled into buying from any fraud resellers.

1000toys"

-1000toys FB

a production sample review at collection dx-

TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human
https://collectiondx.com/toy_review/toa_heavy_industries_synthetic_human

"the TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human is an amazing piece with the most amazing engineering and quality. I really can't speak enough about how nice it is, and I look forward to more releases in the line."

Thats a nice update. Now if we could only get updates like that for the SC Raynor figure.

Actually, we are preparing a prototype color variation of the 1/6 Synthetic Human, and the mask for this prototype is expected to be semi-transparent as shown in the image.

We will announce more details about the sales method for this edition in June.

Also, we are planning a custom competition event for the 1/6 Synthetic Human which will follow the release of the product.
The 3D facial mask data for the 1/6 Synthetic Human will be made available for free so that everyone can download and use the data to customize their 1/6 Synthetic Human.

Keep a look out for further updates!

From their facebook page.

Also, we are planning a custom competition event for the 1/6 Synthetic Human which will follow the release of the product.
The 3D facial mask data for the 1/6 Synthetic Human will be made available for free so that everyone can download and use the data to customize their 1/6 Synthetic Human.

Wow, amazing news here. Very surprisiong (and cool) that 1000toys would make their figure data available. Get ready to fire up your 3D app of choice and 3D printer!

It's only 3D data for the mask though isn't it? I doubt it's the entire figure data.

I know a guy with one of those machines, where do you get the data from?

It's only 3D data for the mask though isn't it? I doubt it's the entire figure data.

I read that too fast - you are correct. Still an interesting move on their part.

For those that missed out, here's another chance.

1000toys said:
Heads up, everyone!

For all of you who have been waiting, we have good news!
Pre-Orders for the 2nd run of our 1/6 Synthetic Human will take place next week, which is the same time the Thai Toy Expo will be going on!

Since we are only able to manufacture a limited number of units, in order to discourage resellers and give everyone an equal chance at obtaining the product, we have implemented the following pre-order process.

Please read the following details carefully.

■Pre-Order Period : 1st May~4th May (Japan Date)
Please compose and send the below information to the entry e-mail address which will be revealed on the TOA Heavy Industries official website and Facebook page from 1st May, 0:00 (JPT).

①Your name
②Your region (where you will receive the product)
③Comments (optional / in English)
*We're not opposed to reading about your passion for acquiring the 1/6 Synthetic Human.
④Your contact e-mail address

E-mail entry closes 4th May, 24:00 (JPT).

1) After the e-mail entry is closed, TOA Heavy Industries will then randomly select users who will be eligible to purchase the product for this second run.
2) After the draw is complete, only those selected will be contacted via e-mail.
3) Payment due date will be listed in the invoice details. Orders not paid for by the due date will be passed on to another random selected user.
4) Confirmation e-mails will be sent out upon completion of paid per-orders.
5) Shipping of the product is expected to start from September 2014.
*The pre-order will be limited to 1 product per customer. Multiple entries will not be accepted and removed from the selection process.

You guys and gals wanted more advance notice, so we hope everybody will be ready for the next pre-order!

Also, come visit the TOA Heavy Industries booth if you’re in Thailand!

Thank you,
1000toys

Last edited:

Sweet. I received an email letting me know I was selected for their second run! I can't wait to get one of these guys.

Sweet. I received an email letting me know I was selected for their second run! I can't wait to get one of these guys.
Me too, now the wait :)
Could not put an English postcode on the postcode bit so had to put it in with my Address. hope this was ok :pray:

Me too. I was pretty excited when it came in.

Me too, now the wait :)
Could not put an English postcode on the postcode bit so had to put it in with my Address. hope this was ok :pray:

That's what the form said. If you have anything but a Japanese postcode, put the postcode in with your address.

Back