1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. I think the figures themselves will be pretty easy for Hot Toys to manufacture but I wonder if the armory itself will hold up the project for a while. Either way I'm fine with waiting to be honest as I'd prefer to pay it off with the current schedule I have for my flex payments (I know Sideshow honors the flex plans if an item releases early but still).

I agree figures may make it faster to delivery but Armory may be the snag- I'm still hoping

Holy cow, I'm just catching up to this now; I can't believe that these are flying so quickly! Triple is waitlisted, double is "less than 10" and the standard is "less than 80". This is going to be one of those that get sold out before it even ships.

With the heavy NRD's I'm thinking that they'll be very few cancelations.

Holy cow, I'm just catching up to this now; I can't believe that these are flying so quickly! Triple is waitlisted, double is "less than 10" and the standard is "less than 80". This is going to be one of those that get sold out before it even ships.

That was my thought on it too and why I'm glad I sprung on the Armory plus Alfred and Bruce set before it went to waitlist. I sort of don't think that many people put an order in for an expensive item like this and are willing to put down a $60 non-refundable deposit unless they seriously want it. Some may have issues with their cards or will eat the cost of the deposit but I sort of don't think there will be as many cancellations as others seems to think. At least for people who ordered from Sideshow.

U crazy... This was a day 1 purchase man... Some other sites have it still for sale i guess... Snag it when you can...

That was my thought on it too and why I'm glad I sprung on the Armory plus Alfred and Bruce set before it went to waitlist. I sort of don't think that many people put an order in for an expensive item like this and are willing to put down a $60 non-refundable deposit unless they seriously want it. Some may have issues with their cards or will eat the cost of the deposit but I sort of don't think there will be as many cancellations as others seems to think. At least for people who ordered from Sideshow.

I think its the other way round... They gauged sale speed and may have cut production and also anticipate that inspite of nrd there will be cancellations etc cause while cancellation charge is high, the payout for buyers also is high... So... Very likely there will be cancellation. But for a figure set like this, i wont take a chance

Bottom line- this is going to be one sought after set once it comes out.....:yess:

U crazy... This was a day 1 purchase man... Some other sites have it still for sale i guess... Snag it when you can...

Absolutely! This was a no brainer from day one. I'm actually glad that I never went for any of the custom Wayne stuff that has been up for grabs because he came out great for a great price

Absolutely! This was a no brainer from day one. I'm actually glad that I never went for any of the custom Wayne stuff that has been up for grabs because he came out great for a great price

Yep, u know the crazy part i dint have a batman, mostly all multiple jokers, selina an bane, so am now good with this set... Awesome release at an awesome price...

A good deal but I'm a little irked at the lack of communication from HTs. I bought a $60 suit for Bruce Wayne, bashed an Alfred, and got the Toys Legend Armory all pretty late in the game. I know I could sell them but the fact that they didn't tell us this was coming makes me not want to buy it. I'll probably replace my Alfred sculpt with the HT one but that's it

A good deal but I'm a little irked at the lack of communication from HTs. I bought a $60 suit for Bruce Wayne, bashed an Alfred, and got the Toys Legend Armory all pretty late in the game. I know I could sell them but the fact that they didn't tell us this was coming makes me not want to buy it. I'll probably replace my Alfred sculpt with the HT one but that's it

They did tell us this was coming, well in advance of its future release.

Oh they did? You mean just the armoury or michael caine and bruce too? Because I know there was some teaser about the armory.

Yea, this has been up for pre- order for at least a year, I knew about this when the 89 batmobile got released. Armory set I believe is coming like October 2014

Oh they did? You mean just the armoury or michael caine and bruce too? Because I know there was some teaser about the armory.

All 3 sets have been up for preorder for a few months now, all in all about a year before release date. How much more time before release should it be announced? I know what you're saying about spensing the money to bash your own Wayne but you need to just sum it up to bad timing. A year in advance is more than enough time to have announced these.

Anyone think the Armory may be sold separately on ebay? With no Batman figure at all?

Anyone think the Armory may be sold separately on ebay? With no Batman figure at all?

I may be selling mine. Trying to see what the demand will be first before I cancel my order, but I have the armory w/ Batsuit pre-ordered on BBTS in hopes that I could keep the Batman figure and sell the armory.

Back