1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying not to bite off more than I can chew with this one, as I've already got enough cancellations under my belt for one reason or another, but, the second Robin's paid for, I'll have this thing on my waitlist.

The 66 robin? ... Due to some custom orders i had to give a pass to a lot of stuff... But i am hanging on to this one for sure... Still debating robocop as i am not sure where it will fit in my collection...

Has there ever been a case that a figure is completely sold out before it's released? I hope not :(

The Hot Toys Captain America, Golden Age Version released under The Winter Soldier banner is already on waitlist-only status on Sideshow, and it's not even scheduled to ship until September.

Hi! This ain't my first time going in this thread,as a matter of fact, I have been following the threads ever since the release of the godfather mms which my father p'oed and still have it. I followed his footsteps since and bought my own HT with my own savings last year which was the DX12. At first,I was really impressed at the craftsmanship they did to the figure,but after awhile, I noticed the flaws in the sculpt (no thanks to the DX12 thread) and have been annoyed at how cockeyed the cowl looked like. So, I sold it and bought an Iron Man Mark 7 instead. Now that HT released a new MMS with a confirmed DX12 figure, I was really jacked up to buy and save for the whole 3 piece set and haven't had an ounce of regret for selling my DX12.Im especially fond of that Bruce Wayne suit,which actually made me buy the whole set. But what really bugged me again is that they haven't fixed the damn bug eyes.....I mean they fixed the Tony Stark Head from that propulsion suit test so why can't they fix this re-issue? I hope they just shrink down the QS001 Cowl to 1/6 scale just as they did with the mouthpieces cuz that rendition of bale in a cowl is just perfection. 1477977_608285472577773_1404215279_n.jpg I mean if they can do it with the mouthpieces, why can't they do that to the overall cowlsculpt? come on HT please hear us out!

Has it started here in this thread now? We should really put up a "no cowl talk" sign on this thread. ;)

Oh my god that mouth what the ****? I'm starting to see the issues with the eyes though.

is this the official, final product?

It's not the official product, it's the prototype, same as the one taken in the official pictures by HT. Knowing that HT listens to their fans' complaints, they might actually improve the cowl sculpt just as they did with bane's body and the tony stark one. All we need to do is for them to hear us out. I have been sending emails to them asking them to improve the sculpt of the cowl and the shoulder pads to be retooled as it is too big....and those frikin thunder thighs...That's all they need to do otherwise everything is perfect,to me at least.

I think the release is getting closer regardless of payments. Time just has that funny way of always passing. ;)

Back