1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll probably have different figures for that one... Blake and Fox perhaps? After all, Blake sort of inherits it....

Looking back this statement will probably be true- Fox and Blake with TDKR suitcase:yess:

100% positive?

No. 99.6748596453432% positive. There are new face plates, and not all of the gadgets are the same (no EMP gun with this set I believe). The Batman head has PERS and there is a cloth undersuit so the body appears identical. We have access to same spec information that you do though, why does it matter exactly how positive anyone is on the similarities? If the figure comes out and it's not exactly 100% same as described here, does it mean you were lied to? We are exactly as positive about this figure as you are.

Thanks a bunch you guys :) well I have the dx12 figure already and if it was the exact same fig I would sell it off to fund the armory set.

The mouth plates are different. At least the paint on the Bruce sculpt is different. It may not include one of the belt variations of the DX12, but it does include multiple belts. No EMP gun from the listings and pics we've seen. Those are the most significant/obvious differences from pics plus specs.

Should you keep your DX12? Sure, it's still an original.

Last edited:
I would keep it, I'm keeping mine, just so I have another Batman to display. Could easily change out the mouth pieces or the cowl since the one in the armory will have the empty cowl on it.

Thanks a bunch you guys :) well I have the dx12 figure already and if it was the exact same fig I would sell it off to fund the armory set.

One thing I noticed with Hot Toys is that they are very good at making adjustments when a majority of fans give strong constructive criticism. Looking at the proto pics, it looks like the googly eyes have need fixed with a more squinted shape. The standard face plate is also a must compared to the current frown face plate. If you can afford to keep he DX12, do so. However if you must make a choice, I would take the leaping jump for the armory.
How could Hot Toys not fix the Googly eyes madness after seeing fans post so many hillarious pics of their product?
Aside from the eyes, I hope they get rid of the magnetic head option.

Just preordered the Alfred bundle through bbts. Don't really want the Bruce figure.

Is there for sure a new Joker coming out? I missed the others..

Just preordered the Alfred bundle through bbts. Don't really want the Bruce figure.

Is there for sure a new Joker coming out? I missed the others..

It was mentioned in an interview that another DX may be in the works, but it wasn't specified as to what version it is yet or whether it could be changed to a QS.

It was mentioned in an interview that another DX may be in the works, but it wasn't specified as to what version it is yet or whether it could be changed to a QS.

Cesar Romero DX FTW! That or a QS Leger or Nicholson would be great(or all 3). With the armory and one of those coming out plus the 66 Batmobile hopefully this year it is going to get expensive.

Yeah far as I know, no EMP gun or Christian Bale Head Sculpt outside of the Bundle with Bruce and Alfred are the differences, along with this being based on The Dark Knight instead of Rises, whatever difference that may make...I guess the empty cowl is a difference too more or less, and no separate stand for Batman or blueprints for the Batpod. The faceplates are different as well, with more open mouth faces instead of stern and more stern faces. People said the eyes look different, but I don't know.

I missed out on the DX12 so I'm getting this, think it's a decent deal.

Back