1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: I'm sure not only the Armory but every little accessory that is included could be had on The Bay including full Wayne & Alfred figs, their sculpts separately, their suit's separately,...

Haha, good to know. I don't really condone reselling when it's for the sole purpose of gaining profit, but I do want another Batman figure so I'm keeping my trio set and possibly getting the Armory w/ Batman and just selling off the armory since I would already have one.

I just want that Alfred. I actually found a 3-piece suit on bbts for bruce that I prefer even though it's not movie accurate

Haha, good to know. I don't really condone reselling when it's for the sole purpose of gaining profit, but I do want another Batman figure so I'm keeping my trio set and possibly getting the Armory w/ Batman and just selling off the armory since I would already have one.
Im actually on the same boat as you. I want two sets so I can have a bats and suitless bats but no need for a second armory. Plus with the release of the DKR armory, I will be all armoried out.

I suggest you wait and see what the market price is, then sell. In other words, don't be the first one to sell. ;)

I wonder how much it will go for. I was gonna put mine up at $100-$150 maybe.

I'm sure you could get at least $200 for the armory with all of the weapons and packaging. I think there are a lot of collectors out there that have multiple Hot Toys Batman figures that don't necessarily want to spend $400 to get the armory with another Batman.

Then again there are a lot of people getting the Alfred set for him alone. You would probably be able to get a second complete suit for a relatively good price too.

So I put myself on the waitlist yesterday, and just received the following e-mail from Sideshow Collectibles:

We have found the DC Comics Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred DC Comics Sixth Scale Figure Set for you! Your waitlist reservation #WCxxxxxx for this item is due to become a live order on 2014/04/7 and should ship out to you shortly after that.
Is that right? I thought it was shipping in October?

The earlier you get on that thing, your chances of getting a conversion are super high, almost guaranteed. Congrats to those who converted!

So I put myself on the waitlist yesterday, and just received the following e-mail from Sideshow Collectibles:

Is that right? I thought it was shipping in October?

That's probably just a form email that they use for all waitlist conversions whether the item is pre-ordered or in stock and ready to ship.

Wait list converted but not sure if I'll keep the order. I have crap ton of other figures and pf's on order and didn't expect this to convert so soon. I didn't want to have to pay the nrd right now damn
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think Sideshow charges until it ships (presumably in October). So theoretically you have some time.

I'm trying not to bite off more than I can chew with this one, as I've already got enough cancellations under my belt for one reason or another, but, the second Robin's paid for, I'll have this thing on my waitlist.

I was wait listed for the Alfred-Wayne-Armory set and it just went through as active. It only took 5 days so it's looking hopeful for anyone in the same boat.

Back