Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Elder a few days ago. Very nice looking figure, but difficult to pose. I don't like the ratchet joints in the legs. The increments are too large which makes posing even more difficult. But other than that it is excellent! :yess:

p-02-2649-small_zps3269f046.jpg~original

p-01-2621-small_zps47ae5136.jpg~original

I have this on order from Amiami and unfortunately haven't heard from them yet. Everyone else seems to be getting their stock which is surprising...

Jimmy cracked corn and zuckuss don't care

:lol

Sharing with the predator fans

Received my Elder a few days ago. Very nice looking figure, but difficult to pose. I don't like the ratchet joints in the legs. The increments are too large which makes posing even more difficult. But other than that it is excellent! :yess:

p-02-2649-small_zps3269f046.jpg~original

p-01-2621-small_zps47ae5136.jpg~original

Dope pictures guys!

elder predator 2.0 haters will burn in predator hell indeed.

Lmao what?

Recieved my two Elders yesterday. One came with a popped off head but everything else was good. The second came with a really loose head/neck. Almost seems like no resistance when posing the head. It will stay posed upright but easily moves downward it handled with a quick movement. Also it seems like the upper leg joints/ratchets seem a bit looser than the first. Wondering if I should return it or not as I fear it could get worse down the road...

I'm surprised none of the sculptors of elder ever got the monocled cobra belt right....by sculpting monocled cobras...

Anyone was being extra careful with the head on this one? I took the figure out and for some reason, I felt the need to be extra careful with this one. Maybe due to the quills and Mandibles, they seem so fragile.

I really love this predator..in most pics, the body and head are too yellow but once you got it in hand, he looks awesome..
just needed a few minor tweaks for my liking..

mods so far..

painted the dreads with transparent gray..
adjusted all the belts to sit lower
bone bag extended to sit lower on his hips
quills
darkened the armor a bit
changed the right arm ban ( just a pro to right now..wanted to see the color match )
sword sheath stitching
switch skull face on scabbard ( the original is way off )

a few more mods and he's done :)

Back