Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my elder last week, and I love it. They really put a lot of love and attention to detail into this one. Sure there are still a few things they missed, but overall they did an awesome job! The biggest issue I have is with the dreads, I think they should've made the spots light grey instead of dark. I would also like to replace that right arm wrap if I can find the right material.
I pulled his knee joints out to extend his thighs and give him alittle height, and I also removed and readjusted his shoulder cannon pack( btw the medpack/shoulder cannon assembly looks like a completely new sculpt as opposed to classic, pretty cool!)
Anyway, here's some pics

I pulled his knee joints out to extend his thighs and give him alittle height
a little more anime body proportions than HT already did, you meant :lol

and I also removed and readjusted his shoulder cannon pack
that's a perfect idea if it can be managed. even on your photos from right side the cannon looks like standing further from the head.

You back at school yet, man? How do you like college so far?

Technically I'm transferring; been going to community college this past year. The school year hasn't started yet. I've only moved a few loads of my stuff down to the new place, but I'm counting down the days until I become a full-time student again.

Technically I'm transferring; been going to community college this past year. The school year hasn't started yet. I've only moved a few loads of my stuff down to the new place, but I'm counting down the days until I become a full-time student again.

Good to hear it! I remember watching your NECA Alien figure reviews four, five years ago. You've kind of grown up in front of the camera!

I got my elder last week, and I love it. They really put a lot of love and attention to detail into this one. Sure there are still a few things they missed, but overall they did an awesome job! The biggest issue I have is with the dreads, I think they should've made the spots light grey instead of dark. I would also like to replace that right arm wrap if I can find the right material.
I pulled his knee joints out to extend his thighs and give him alittle height, and I also removed and readjusted his shoulder cannon pack( btw the medpack/shoulder cannon assembly looks like a completely new sculpt as opposed to classic, pretty cool!)
Anyway, here's some pics

Love the pics, Dr. Odd! He looks almost regal in your shots.

Saw your pics on Facebook this morning, and I was on the fence before. Now I may need to pick this guy up. Your pics are really making me want to get thus guy. Nice job.

Anyway, here's some pics

Sorry if this has already been asked, but why do the instructions say the head can't be removed when it actually can?

Some Shots

15081053138_3ffd906bf7_c.jpg

15081051327_2c20c42f07_c.jpg

15080876379_b19b3c4c06_c.jpg

15263526621_ac557b2d9b_c.jpg

15079879319_8b713363f6_c.jpg

15080063498_0de8726269_c.jpg

15079918400_aab203e5fe_c.jpg

15079876009_98e61da899_c.jpg

15243612896_b1408a3846_c.jpg

15266608425_60e526efc8_z.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been asked, but why do the instructions say the head can't be removed when it actually can?

The head is glued to the neck but the glue is weak so you could try to remove it. Its easy

Anyway, here's some pics

Awesome pics and pose again as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_3794_zpsf2a115c6.jpg

IMG_3784_zpsf8977110.jpg

IMG_3785EDIT_zps7c308aa3.jpg

Love 'im. Best Hot Toys Predator ever made. Which really isn't saying much, but this proves that when Tsang chooses to put forth the effort required to sculpt a new head from scratch, he can make magic happen. I'm ready to see that 1/4 P1.

Makes the City Hunter head sculpt look like something made by Jakks Pacific. For those who own CH are you looking at it and saying WTF!!!

Back