Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I preordered the blu ray/dvd/digital pack off amazon do I get the download then or do I have to buy it from a specific place?

The download is a code inside the case that you go online and redeem.

If you want the digital ahead of time, you'd have to just straight buy digital only, which is out 8/26 a few weeks ahead.

Are you serious? That sucks. Well I have a decision to make. I also hate ultraviolet. Now I have half if my movies on itunes the others on flixter or whatever. I want them all on my itunes.

I thought UV let you get it for iTunes, I got the JAWS BR with UV and I got the HD iTunes download through it.

Super hi resolution copy of this shot.

GZ-MPCVFX-0013.jpg

Agreed. I'd love to plug an ipad in at the end of the year and have this, how to train your dragon 2, amazing spider-man 2, days of future past, dawn of the apes, and guardians of the galaxy. And maybe even ninja turtles. And winter soldier. Hell...what a great movie summer.

Agreed. I'd love to plug an ipad in at the end of the year and have this, how to train your dragon 2, amazing spider-man 2, days of future past, dawn of the apes, and guardians of the galaxy. And maybe even ninja turtles. And winter soldier. Hell...what a great movie summer.

Do not forget Edge of Tomorrow

Hope Bio got to try out the Oculus Rift Pacific Rim: Jaeger Pilot experience at CC.

I'm reading that it really placed you inside the Jaeger while battling Knifehead.

Back