Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to see this piece inhand at the London Comic Con this weekend...really is an exceptional piece and a definite must for any Bruce fan...congrats to everyone that managed to get theirs :clap

But you are still passing on it Andy?

:lol I'm afraid so Steve...as much as I love it, I don't think it would fit into my collection right now. After watching Transformers 2 yesterday, I now want to buy the Megatron statue from Prime 1 :slap that was after I said I'd never buy that particular character :( :lol

:lol I'm afraid so Steve...as much as I love it, I don't think it would fit into my collection right now. After watching Transformers 2 yesterday, I now want to buy the Megatron statue from Prime 1 :slap that was after I said I'd never buy that particular character :( :lol

U need a mansion to display that. It doesn't even have a box on it's own for it as it comes in four big brown boxes due to how big the dam thing is! :horror

I wonder if we're gonna see a new announcement from Blitzway on the 20th of this month, let's hope it will be a Big Boss release.

even though BL fans were wanting a big boss,and EB badly let us down,i don't see blitzway going the big boss route.ETD or FOF would be my guess.
but it's only a guess.
20/7..41 years since the passing of the master.

Hopefully 1/3 Longstreet.

my dream Lee is still 1/4 (or 1/3 scale) casual Lee ... like Enterbay's Black Label statue ....but good :) Smiling sculpt and peace sign.

interesting choice SAB.i'd like a 1/4 or better still 1/3 MMA from the beginning of ETD.with a seamless body and either a stare or the cheeky type look he gave in the scene,that would look rather stunning to me.but smile and peace sign would be kinda cool in a 70's way.

I know not many people would agree with me, but i think this would be a cool statue to have not necessary this pose but this Bruce HS would be something new, I also would love to see a 1/3 Big Boss or Fist of Fury

556618_210761152362490_100002858209896_309401_2030153748_n.jpg

images.jpg

papers.jpg

Big-Boss.jpg

Back