Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like typical staining from the catsuit..happened a lot with the 1/6 enterbay figures.but not noticed it on my statue.

beware if anyone who is buying or bought a blitzway bruce as I have already had two quality incidents with the figure where the bracket scratches against the hand to reveal a yellow base tone. the same was when I received the replacement. waiting a long time to get the figure but a huge let down.

the first for figure had it on 1 arm I was told by seller to return but they second was even worse where there were stains all over the hands. the hands weren't even yet put into the figure. which rules the catsuit staining out.

beware if anyone who is buying or bought a blitzway bruce as I have already had two quality incidents with the figure where the bracket scratches against the hand to reveal a yellow base tone. the same was when I received the replacement. waiting a long time to get the figure but a huge let down.
the first for figure had it on 1 arm I was told by seller to return but they second was even worse where there were stains all over the hands. the hands weren't even yet put into the figure. which rules the catsuit staining out.

Sorry to hear about your issues. Strange you keep getting the same thing that hasn't been widely reported elsewhere!!
Maybe a specific batch ? Either way, very frustrating !

Hello guys! Help! I came off the gold plaque behind the base of the pagoda.
What kind of glue can I re-attach? thanks

Hi there,
I am new here^^ just got This statue as 2nd hand owner.
Glad to see all of you^^
BLlover

Welcome! I'm not sure you are referring to the correct statue? This one (the upcoming ETD) is not released yet.

Whoops! Hahaha my bad! Got confused with the OTHER THREAD as I was reading it quickly on my Phone via Tapatalk.
Don't i feel stupid! LOL! :slap
You are absolutely correct!

Wait, there are two threads for this?
Or.is this the GoD thread?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back