Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll say this, if this isn't a contender for figure of the year, it certainly is a contender for MY favorite Iron Man to date. This thing is incredible.

Not sure if its new figure high or what but yea he is just so damn badass looking, add the blades and he's almost too cool. :lol Its been a great year for Iron Man collectors and it shows no signs of slowing down. I'm glad I jumped on this train in time, cant imagine trying to get all these a few years down the road.

Not sure if its new figure high or what but yea he is just so damn badass looking, add the blades and he's almost too cool. :lol Its been a great year for Iron Man collectors and it shows no signs of slowing down. I'm glad I jumped on this train in time, cant imagine trying to get all these a few years down the road.

Exactly! Maybe it is that figure high, lol, and you are spot on about how this looks. I can't decide on which way to pose it. So many pose options, at least for me anyway. This one checks off a lot of boxes for me, especially being close to a comic version armor. It's why I love this hobby :lol

Damn. Mine stinks like cheap paint... kind of nauseating.
Never had a Hot Toys stink like this....

Feels pretty light weight compared to the diecast versions.

Nice job on the video review Ryan. I also want to see more of your collection.

SS will be sending a replacement articulated hand to me. I have to say that their cs is top notch.

I would just like to say to everyone who has this guy to be careful chest RT, mine was loosely pegged in I guess and somehow
when I changed back to the clean chest it got pushed in. Now im trying to get an exchange from ssc. The RT is a separate piece
pegged in with 3 pegs underneath the chest area so don't push on it at all as its not solid under there.

Cool pics of SC! He will finally get charged 2nd week of Sept for me!
Curious as to why there is NO Pepper Rescue Suit still!
Anyways, looks like all the colours of Iron Man will be available soon ;)

Final flex payment on this one is a week from friday. I should hopefully get it in hand 2 weeks after that, give or take. Can't wait. I'm looking forward more to this one than sleeveless Thor, and I already have a bunch of other Iron Men and no Thors.

I tried, and stopped... didn't want to force it. All the other features I managed to use, and found the pose in which he will stay.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Silver centurion sure photographs beautifully.
337741f3c45fb692b31ac36aa4ec66e8.jpg

abe3e42c2f06a321677d9b2c759284b9.jpg

Sideshow is sending me a replacement. I believe they're sending me a whole new figure! Awesome customer service as always.

Back