Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not? Birthday? Exercise in delayed gratification/self-flagellation?
Just moved into a new house and im painting it. All my figs are all boxed up and as soon as my set up is done it will be like an early christmas. red snapper, Silver Cent and 1/4 dark knight are my sealed unopened boxes and I cant wait!!! hahah

Just moved into a new house and im painting it. All my figs are all boxed up and as soon as my set up is done it will be like an early christmas. red snapper, Silver Cent and 1/4 dark knight are my sealed unopened boxes and I cant wait!!! hahah

Sounds good, well I hope you get everything done in record time..., I'm sure your certainly motivated to be finished ASAP. :)

:woo I hope all goes well for you :clap, I'm saving opening my figures until December 31st this year,

with regards to MK33, it looks so great in hand, I just opened him up to check the contents and WOW, so shiny soooooo cool, very awesome figure

Mine has been taunting me for a week now to open it; just haven't had the time. My Thor has already shipped so I might as well wait until I have to do a big unveiling and displaying.

:woo I hope all goes well for you :clap, I'm saving opening my figures until December 31st this year,

with regards to MK33, it looks so great in hand, I just opened him up to check the contents and WOW, so shiny soooooo cool, very awesome figure

But aren't you worried about possible QC issues and passing the point where you can exchange them?

Lol yep I'm pushing hard to get things done. I wanna see and feel that presence lol:panic:

I was undecided for a while about this one, but I love the classic Silver Centurion armor from the comics, so I had to get this homage. It reaslly stands out in a great way, especially with the oversize chest RT.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was undecided for a while about this one, but I love the classic Silver Centurion armor from the comics, so I had to get this homage. It reaslly stands out in a great way, especially with the oversize chest RT.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Superb pictures, wish I could do my collectibles justice like that. :)

Just got this guy today. Awesome figure but all HT IM are too expensive nowadays.

Imo the Tony headsculpt looks the best with this figure out of all IM..due to the bulk of thid suit. When you stick the Tony head on the MK 4 or 42 it looks like he's wearing a skin suit and not armor due to the skinny bodies.

Back