1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has any one tried using a little wd40 in the joints? I dont think it would do any harm on the paint, just wondering if anyone's tried it.

If this figure is any indication of how good the Mark XLII is, it should also be fantastic. I was completely blown away by how good the Iron Patriot is. Even if you do not care for his characterization in Iron Man 3, aesthetically, it's just a beautiful piece and I honestly did not think they could do better with the War Machine Mark II mold, but they did. The paint also seems to be better on this guy. Iron Patriot is hands down one of the finest collectibles I own.

got my IP a shield :yess:
14844400127_91f12505b9_c.jpg

Awesome. I have to get me one. Which shield is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its an ebay one.... rep diecast which costs about $22US free delivery. It is very good quality though I cant compare it to the genuine cap amercia one.

If this figure is any indication of how good the Mark XLII is, it should also be fantastic. I was completely blown away by how good the Iron Patriot is. Even if you do not care for his characterization in Iron Man 3, aesthetically, it's just a beautiful piece and I honestly did not think they could do better with the War Machine Mark II mold, but they did. The paint also seems to be better on this guy. Iron Patriot is hands down one of the finest collectibles I own.

Completely agree with this. Though I have to say he is the finest figure in my collection (just slightly ahead of MoS Supes) :lol

OMG I am so stoked. I just found out today that I won a HT 1/6 Die cast IP. So stoked to get this guy. I never won anything before, well this definitely makes up for it times X 10!!! He will go nicely beside my Die cast MK 42.

77 more days till I can return home from my deployment, hug my wife, hug my doggy, then hug my latest Hot Toys LOL!!!

OMG I am so stoked. I just found out today that I won a HT 1/6 Die cast IP. So stoked to get this guy. I never won anything before, well this definitely makes up for it times X 10!!! He will go nicely beside my Die cast MK 42.

77 more days till I can return home from my deployment, hug my wife, hug my doggy, then hug my latest Hot Toys LOL!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:yess::hi5:

Best post I have read! Congrats!! I am very happy for you and thank you for your service!! You are going to absolutely love these die cast figures.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:yess::hi5:

Best post I have read! Congrats!! I am very happy for you and thank you for your service!! You are going to absolutely love these die cast figures.

Thank you for your support. I'd have to say this is now the best deployment I've ever been on. Was freaking out at first thought someone hacked my account and ordered IP. Then talked to sideshow and found out it was free of charge as a gift I was blown away. I think I'll be posing him at attention with a salute. Seems only fitting :) THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH SIDESHOW, I cannot say it enough!!!!!!

:clap :goodpost:

I noticed my light up head had a sort of silver paint on the white plastic inside the eyes. More obvious when lit up. Has anyone noticed the same? Too bad the faceplate can't be removed to do any fixing, but it's only noticeable when you look at it from a low angle.

patriot.jpg

here's the link https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6-Metal-Alloy-Shield-FOR-Hot-Toys-Captain-America-Gold-Age-New-STOCK-/201150452202?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ed58051ea
if you look at the straps in the pic, the ends appear to be held by super glue. I had to be very gentle when getting his hand through. I weighs a fair bit and gives a good metal look/feel which imo adds to the figure :)

Cool, it's the same one cofphoto got. It would be cool to put a Steve Rogers head on this and get that look he had in that CGI animated release recently.

Back