Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. The sword and hilt are two separate pieces. The blade part has a metal post that slides into the handle just below the cross bar hand guard. Instead of the pommel on the hilt coming off like the Medicom the whole handle slides off the sword. Thanks MR.

Really?? I have the set, and I didn't even notice. . . damn, I'm in the middle of molding mine up to make a copy of it.

I drilled the left hand hole bigger to facilitate the MR master sword. The shield is super heavy, but I'm using it because I like the look a lot better.

I'm really thinking about buying this today. It looks like a fantastic figure - even with the change in tunic.

I just read this from neogaf. Apparently, it was Nintendo's decision to change the tunic.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Regarding the tunic of a RAH LINK, there was a change of its color and a materiel under the supervision of the licenser. In general, the prototype has a possibility of revising as we mentioned, and in fact it would revised many times with licenser's Instructions. As a toy maker, we have to follow their instructions. They consider that the final products is more realistic to the character and we respect their approval. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Best regards,

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604141&page=314

Currently $201 shipped with amazon prime...way better than bbts and just a little more than importing it on your own...

I was playing around with his pose today. Finally got it where I wanted it :)

image.jpg

I'm still on the fence with this one. I don't have another figure with this anime style to pose with might look out of place, could look really unique though.

$201 with free ship is a great price, don't think I could ever find it for cheaper than that. What surprised me more is that its free shipping to Canada too, that usually never happens.

I'm still on the fence with this one. I don't have another figure with this anime style to pose with might look out of place, could look really unique though.

$201 with free ship is a great price, don't think I could ever find it for cheaper than that. What surprised me more is that its free shipping to Canada too, that usually never happens.

Link is fine as a stand alone figure.

They changed the tunic but they also need to change the pants. The colors seem to clash now, possibly too dark?

Pants should be a less saturated tan if anything.

Looks good. Just got mine in the mail and am pleased with how it looks. Tunic is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Still a solid figure.

Got Link yesterday. I really like the figure and think he looks great. The tunic looks fine and fits well.

Got my Link yesterday. Seeing the tunic in person, it looks fine. Overall, a nice figure. :)

However it's going to be a pain when it comes to dusting.

Nice custom! Looking forward to what Tony Mei has planned for this.

Did some futzing and gave Link a new pose......

20ppuu1.jpg
2hsawl4.jpg
2aeum0.jpg
9bhno1.jpg
iwhwr8.jpg

Last edited:
Back