Medicom Real Action Heroes Skyward Sword Link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for fun......

2vi03mu.jpg
33m5tn6.jpg

15x8j1h.jpg

Scale pic......
2mrtm3p.jpg

These pics are great! Does anyone know the cheapest place to get one of these?

EDIT: Never mind, I see the answer was posted a while back.

These pics are great! Does anyone know the cheapest place to get one of these?

EDIT: Never mind, I see the answer was posted a while back.
Post it again for newcomers/lazy people? :lol

also loving the use of Raimi Spider-Man's base for Link TK :clap

Those pics make me wish Link actually fought some cool looking enemies in the games. There's only a small handful of interesting ones.

I read that it wasn't a very good figure from Enterbay. But, Brandon's looks incredible! I'm guessing that some customizations were done?

Yeah I heard some QC issues, like with most of Enterbay's stuff. It's the main reason I've never bothered with their products. I really wanted their Leon figure, but he had that giraffe neck and his hat I heard was dying his head :lol

My Jack Bauer figure can't even move. The original Enterbay RM-1 bodies have the weird joints that spring back into a neutral position whenever you try to pose them. But, I ordered a new RM-5 body for it, so I hope that improves it.

Enterbay is generally crap. Their head-sculpts are second-to-none, but their bodies and tailoring are so sub-par - definitely not on the level of Hot Toys.

It's still Link... They won't ever make an OoT RAH.

If he wants to customize it so it sits on Epona... Why then hell not

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Give me that Samanosuke!

alfred-nevah.gif

I read that it wasn't a very good figure from Enterbay. But, Brandon's looks incredible! I'm guessing that some customizations were done?

Nope! All original and intact, including the terrible EB body. That reminds me, I need to make my Jacques custom I told myself I'd do two years ago.

Back