Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they take it down just to make everyone realise how hooked they are already?
:lol

I'm getting the shakes already. The wait for September is going to be killer

Yeah, the last day without being able to play sucked! i keep going through the companion app to see if anything has been updated or changed. I am ready to get back in this game.

So ive got a huge favor to ask. Does anyone have an extra ps3 beta code? I had a friend give me a code to download the beta but after a few hours of trying to redeem the code it says i can only download it for the ps4, so im outta luck and totally bummed. If anyone can help out please let me know.

Thanks
PM sent with code for ps3

Yeah I noticed that too. Well when I hit level 8, a message came up saying that was as far as the Beta goes and thank you for playing. :(
August will be a long month!

I was hooked but once I hit lvl 8 that was it for me... anything new added?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious if they only gave us a handful of customization options and there will be a bunch more in the full game or if the beta has all of them sans emblems.

I'm curious if they only gave us a handful of customization options and there will be a bunch more in the full game or if the beta has all of them sans emblems.

With the money they put into this game, there has to be more. A lot more.

Well we have seen the Shaders in the game. most can't be used until lvl 20. Plus there will be the faction specific armor and banners. And I am hoping there are a few other surprises in store for us, kind of like the Iron Banner which was a special event. I hope they do that type of stuff both in the PVE as well as PVP

Anyone has an extra Xbox one code, I'll more than happily take it off you. Curious as to the comparison with ps4 version I've been playing!!

I downloaded the XBone Beta last night and I want to say it looked better on the PS4. But, I have no evidence and it may not even be true. It could be subliminally I think the PS4 version looks better because I played it first and I know the resolution on the XBone Beta isn't 1080p. I'm playing on a 32" screen.

Anyone has an extra Xbox one code, I'll more than happily take it off you. Curious as to the comparison with ps4 version I've been playing!!

I already used my PS4 code from my original pre-order but I received an extra Beta code because I also pre-ordered the Ghost Edition for PS4. So I registered with a different email but selected the XBone Beta and it accepted it. I wasn't so sure it would reading some earlier posts. That being said, I can send you the extra code it gave me when I registered when I get home tonight.

Back