Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=104430

BtbinbSCAAEpuJb.jpg:large

Looks awesome :rock

All I can think of is how weird it'll be when Jamie Bell's voice comes out of that thing.:lol

Looks like a cartoon. If only Israel & Gaza joined forces to bomb the **** out of this ****astical ****-for-sore-eyes ****sicle. World peace, death to Nu F4.

So apparently this movie is done filming. I didn't even know it they had started. :dunno I also didn't know that it was going to be a found footage movie.

I have a feeling this is going to blow... hard.

So apparently this movie is done filming. I didn't even know it they had started. :dunno I also didn't know that it was going to be a found footage movie.

I have a feeling this is going to blow... hard.

Has that been confirmed?

I thought it might have a few “found footage" camera shots but not the whole movie.

The entire movie is not found footage. They want it to be like chronicle. So some scenes will be obvious found footage, others not so much.

General public doesnt even know this film project exists. My friend was going off how human torch is captain america and they cant film the 2 teams together (i was like woah dude so much wrong in that sentence) and i told him about the new human torch and film he sort of burst into laughter

I want the right to go back im time for Avengers 4. No way Marvel is squeeze it in for 3.

My friend, which this is completely out of character for him, said that so he flamed on once and got charred?

He has a horrible sense of humor but not racists by any means, he just thought it wasn't the best

simple......total miscast

He is literally the perfect actor for human torch! Better than evans even. Why do you think it is a bad cast?

The fact people are completely throwing this movie to the wolves because they cast a notorious white role as a black actor is ridiculous.

He is literally the perfect actor for human torch! Better than evans even. Why do you think it is a bad cast?

The fact people are completely throwing this movie to the wolves because they cast a notorious white role as a black actor is ridiculous.

So it's perfectly okay to cast a white actor for the Role of Black Panther then :exactly: Do it Marvel!

What makes him the 'perfect' actor? he's done nothing impressive that I have seen.....

I like my comic characters old school and as the poster above said 'Historical'...I am not interested in 'diversity' or 'politically correct' just so a studio can attempt to make more money from the 'audience'

The only actor who would be perfect for the role is one who could burst into flame. I'm tired of the argument, "what difference does it make?" How about this "What difference does it make to leave him as he has been for fifty years?"

Back