Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, just cleared out a lot of work, drama and BS and taking a break. Real life sucks sometimes. :lol

Yeah, that's what I meant, when I asked if you were avoiding us in the Joe section, you said awhile back it was your busy time with work stuff.
I've had to cut my board time way down, work says we shouldn't be playing on our laptops and tablets all night. Real life does indeed suck. :lol

Yup, it’s funny some people think the delay is because theres problems with the movie, this was obviously a strategic move.

What movies will be coming out around the same time?

Yup, it’s funny some people think the delay is because theres problems with the movie, this was obviously a strategic move.

What movies will be coming out around the same time?

Only thing remotely close as competition is the Goosbumps movie that comes out the same day.

I would rather watch that than this. I deem this movie to be a colossal failure. Too much meddling with the Original IP.

Are you skipping Ant-Man due to the equal amount of IP meddling?

Hank Pym as an old man whose wife is now his daughter for example is as big a change as changing the race of one character and his sibling-ship from biological to step.

Last edited:
Are you skipping Ant-Man due to the equal amount of IP meddling?

Hank Pym as an old man whose wife is now his daughter for example is as big a change as changing the race of one character and his sibling-ship from biological to step.

Uhmm Hank and Janet do have a daughter named Hope in MC2

Thanks, I think it should do well enough then.

I didn't even know there was a a Goosebumps movie coming. Wonder which story or stories they're adapting

Uhmm Hank and Janet do have a daughter named Hope in MC2

And the Fantastic Four are in their twenties in Ultimate Marvel. This just isn't as crazy in-accurate as people want to believe.

The only issue is the sibling-ship being step instead of biological and Johnny being black and that's as much a change as lots of CBMs have made

Back