CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother and I just started watching the series.
I got season one on Blu-Ray & DVD at Target for $19.99 on sale from $39.99!
We watched all of disc one and part of disc 2...gotta say I'm hooked!

THanks for mentioning that - I swung by at lunch and grabbed s1 on blu as well! I love the show already, but at that price I don't mind picking it up to watch again.

Like my brother said we just started watching this series.
We actually just finished season 1 on Blu-Ray.
We're hooked.
We're going to wait until September 16th for season 2 to come out on Blu-Ray.
Then when season 3 starts up on October 8th we'll be all caught up.
I wonder if Sideshow will make an Arrow figure?

It's too bad they did not adapt the current green arrow comic in to this show would have elevated to a whole new level I suppose why waste a good story on a TV show when you can make a movie out it

That's too bad, especially since Liam Neeson said he'd be interested in playing the character again. I know DC is keeping the films and tv shows separate but it would have been awesome to have Neeson play Ra's again.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

The worst actor from RIDDICK. Yeah, makes total sense to cast him as Ra's...

That's debatable. The dude that Katee Sackhoff beat down was horrible, then again Bautista was one of the better actors of the flick so that pretty much sums up the level of horrid performances. :lol

I like Batista's subdued aggression demeanor.

I don't know anything about the actor playing Ra's but he doesn't look like Ra's :lol Neeson would've been awesome and it would have elevated the status of the show a bit.

I'm just excited to see Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows back together in the same show. :lol :rock

Back