Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

What's wrong with it?

There's 5 bad visible fabric runs on the suit, there's scratches of the paint on the boot, the utility belt is shoddy as hell, the cape as a million paint defects and chips and some scratches, and best of all it does not stand on its own. It literally tips over if I let go of it. Oh and all of the corners on the art box are smashed in.

There's 5 bad visible fabric runs on the suit, there's scratches of the paint on the boot, the utility belt is shoddy as hell, the cape as a million paint defects and chips and some scratches, and best of all it does not stand on its own. It literally tips over if I let go of it. Oh and all of the corners on the art box are smashed in.

EX or Reg.?

Take a bunch of pics and send em in to SS. I always phone first, then someone will email you asking for the pics. Seems to get the process started a bit quicker than just emailing them from the start.

Take a bunch of pics and send em in to SS. I always phone first, then someone will email you asking for the pics. Seems to get the process started a bit quicker than just emailing them from the start.

I just shot them an angry email hahaha.

And it's the Reg man. I'm super pissed.

So unanimous? Everyone getting the MoS of with this guy? Haha Just kidding. Thought that would stir the pot.

I'm regretting coming in the DC threads because I now really want this trinity...

So unanimous? Everyone getting the MoS of with this guy? Haha Just kidding. Thought that would stir the pot.

I'm regretting coming in the DC threads because I now really want this trinity...

Come to the darkside

WonderWomanSideshow-ARTICLEIMAGE.jpg

Hey guys,

My Batman Premium Format has just arrived! This thing is an absolute beast! One of the best collectibles I've ever seen. I'm fortunate to have received one without any QC issues. Here are a few pics I snapped:

bat2_zpsf775b131.jpg

bat3_zps7497a46a.jpg

bat4_zps8263cea0.jpg

bat13_zps69e92764.jpg

bat8_zps2faa3249.jpg

bat6_zps98a5cfc2.jpg

bat9_zps0dd0aa54.jpg

bat10_zps4c73c555.jpg

Hey guys,

My Batman Premium Format has just arrived! This thing is an absolute beast! One of the best collectibles I've ever seen. I'm fortunate to have received one without any QC issues. Here are a few pics I snapped:

Doubly Congrats Al! For getting Bats and a flawless one at that! :)

Hoping and trying to get one soon too.

Is anyone else still waiting for replacement parts? I am have been waiting over a month already for a base and replacement head, and have been told by Sideshow that they may have replacement parts by May.

Is anyone else still waiting for replacement parts? I am have been waiting over a month already for a base and replacement head, and have been told by Sideshow that they may have replacement parts by May.

When I got my Bats EX he had a broken cape.... needless to say countless emails later I received a replacement in 5 weeks.... 6 if you count shipping.

If only I knew when mine was coming :(

I think I've been scammed so I've ordered another one just incase. I ordered mine from Comix Bazar a French reseller, I got an email earlier in the year after I sent numerous emails to him asking when he was expecting stock & eventually he emailed back saying March/April time.

Now were well into April I've been trying to get in touch to see if has a specific date yet but nothing. Even tried calling

I know it was dumb of me to pre-order through eBay but being that he has over 25,000 positive feedback score, been an eBay seller since 2001 & has a shop in Toulouse. It all seemed good & also when I was into Hot Toy figures I used to pretty much order all my figures through eBay with trusted resellers & never had a problem.

Hopefully I'm wrong & I hear back from him soon :pray:

Is that less shipping cost?

I ordered an EX of a figure and received a regular (HT 1/4 scale Endo), I was so unimpressed I just returned it and they sent a return label and gave a full refund including shipping. Hope you hear back soon man. I just got home from work to find that I missed the UPS truck carrying my Batman by an hour :slap

Back