Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pfft, hair is the best part about this fig.

IMG_3259.jpg

But I don't think many figures are worth $250... let alone crazy DX02 prices of $500+.

wow!!! the hair looks awesome! How did you do that? This is the first time I see fan pics with such a perfect hair. I may buy this figure if I manage to make it look like yours.

Where did you get it from? I bought a lot of loose pieces when it first came out but not the head. Now I'm trying to find one for less than an arm and a leg.

I have this figure when some memberes ask here for $250.00 and a nice member send me the website is HOBBYFAN and i pay only $156.00 plus shipping only $6.00 and the figure was NEW!!! I'm so happy!! :)

I have this figure when some memberes ask here for $250.00 and a nice member send me the website is HOBBYFAN and i pay only $156.00 plus shipping only $6.00 and the figure was NEW!!! I'm so happy!! :)

Okay, that makes sense. I picked up a Sideshow Storm Shadow for 65.00 a little over a year ago. Thanks for the info.

wow!!! the hair looks awesome! How did you do that? This is the first time I see fan pics with such a perfect hair. I may buy this figure if I manage to make it look like yours.

Just futzing around with my fingers, no products or anything. Maybe I have a better aptitude for hair styling than others... dunno.

I know Im a newbie and all but honestly BW is one of the best 1/6 figures ever made. ( Thats my opinion)

IMG_3002.jpg

Avengers.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

Last edited:
That's a seriously awesome pose you have for the Black Widow figure! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Same goes for IM and Thor, but Widow really stands out in pose awesomess in this pic!

Unbelievably amazing poses. Excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor.
Way to make me regret not getting this figure, and that's one helluva first post.

Last edited:
BW is one of my favorite figures, yes!! Almost wish I had a fourth one since ScarJo is so great for bashing femme figs.

Great poses indeed tengumask!

That happens with most Hot Toy figures. She's a pretty hot commodity right now, so I don't see demand (or price) letting up any time soon.

Back