Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Behold.

2uzzdd1.jpg

WTF, glad I found a comic version Deadpool.

good to know, thanks guys. I saw a few pics and they made him look "slimey":lol Scored one for $200 shipped though:joy Now, to find a BD Gambit to accompany him on my shelf.

It looks like Fox took a piss on the Merc with a Mouth. :mad:
This could've been a great portrayal, so easy too get right with Reynolds on board, and they screwed it up royally.
F' you Fox.

What I don't get... what I just don't understand, why is fox so afraid to show us our comic book characters in their comic book costumes?
they did it in the original X-men film, and all subsequent pictures. UGH.

Bah, spandex is spandex. Super Heroes wear tight-fitting spandex outfits. failing that, you can go with rubber, and in some very small cases with vinyl or a leather-like (like the new spider-man films. LOVED the costume)
If the options are have everyone in comic accurate spandex, or reinvent them, and end u p with crap that looks like this deadpool.... I'll take spandex any day.

Spidey, Superman, and the Fantastic Four all wore spandex in their films and nobody thought it looked silly. Why don't film makers get this?

Spidey, Superman, and the Fantastic Four all wore spandex in their films and nobody thought it looked silly. Why don't film makers get this?
I agree for the most part. Further, I surely don't understand the argument that the comic "spandex" outfits look silly whereas the ridiculous looking, typically leather "movie" versions don't (as they joked about in the first X-Men movie--I failed to laugh). Baraka/mutated Krauser hybrid with red slacks? You know the movie-makers had a discussion where someone came up with this, and these people agreed that it was a good idea. Who are these people? :confused:

Fantastic Four was silly. :3

A silly movie, yes, but the costumes looked fine.

Except for doom... he looked retarded.. he should just be a burned guy in a metal mask. not a metal guy.

I agree for the most part. Further, I surely don't understand the argument that the comic "spandex" outfits look silly whereas the ridiculous looking, typically leather "movie" versions don't (as they joked about in the first X-Men movie--I failed to laugh). Baraka/mutated Krauser hybrid with red slacks? You know the movie-makers had a discussion where someone came up with this, and these people agreed that it was a good idea. Who are these people? :confused:

the same people who are gonna wonder why did this movie do so bad?

I dunno....there needs to be a common ground. Wolverine's costume on film would look horrible. See for example...

Wolverine___Classic_Costume_by_sonLUC.jpg

This is coming from a film fan first. I'll go and say they could've come up with something to pay homage...but I dug the movie costumes.

But I think if the costume could look GOOD in the real world...why not use it? DP's costume (no spandex...but maybe armor) would look just fine.

Wolverine's costume could be done on film, the colors would have to be more muted and done in different materials but if Spider-Man's costume looks good then many others would as well....not to mention it'd probably take more of a look of the Astonishing X-Men version than anything else.

giantsize-astonishing-x-men-01pg57.jpg

Deadpool's costume could be treated the same way.

As somone part of the movie going crowed....I dont. If they wanted to tell a serious story, and have some dude in a bright yellow costume running around, it would totally ruin it.

Atleast to me it would.

In reality going to see a movie named X-Men based on a comic book or even Wolverine based on the same source material with a boat load of press and virals and trailers before it even showing up in a multiplex....if by that time you sit and go "WTF? He has a bright yellow costume?!?!" and it pulls you out....you went in with binders on. Some could say the same about another movie. "If they want to tell a serious mob crime drama with a plot and subplots that deals with a city in peril but a guy running around in a black rubber suit and a clown in a bright purple suit would ruin it."

The movie going audience will except what you give them if the story and overall film is good. The problem is Hollywood doesn't trust them. I doubt people will see Watchmen and say...."you know the movie was good but the big blue glowy guy ruined it for me."

If they made it like his brown costume, it might've worked. But I hate yellow things....I dont know why.

There needs to be a middle ground. Spider-Man's costume was perfect. It reflected the comics, and gave it a more realistic look. Same with the FF4. But something about Wolvies rags...

If they made it like his brown costume, it might've worked. But I hate yellow things....I dont know why.

There needs to be a middle ground. Spider-Man's costume was perfect. It reflected the comics, and gave it a more realistic look. Same with the FF4. But something about Wolvies rags...

as an asian, i'm thoroughly offended :p. anyways even though the figures suck, i hope that the wolverine spin off (and ryan reylonds) do well enough to get a spin off deadpool movie. i just read the deadpool 1-3 and i'm hooked.

Back