So what statue you would like to see made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
In an ideal world where money was not a problem what kind of statue would like to see being made of a Buffy/Angelverse character?

I'd love to see the following. I know It's highly unlikely to ever happen but a gal can dream can't she? :lol

A Spike/Angel fight scene in Destiny. I think that would make a very striking piece.

A Giles character piece.

Xander with sword or stake.

Dark Willow

Spike as seen in the bedroom scene in 'Gone' :D

Angel as seen in City of Angels.

William

Punk Spike

Buffy as seen in Chosen

Wesley with twin revolvers

Gunn with his Hub battle axe

The Mayor

Darla

Illyria

Dru as seen in School Hard

So thats mine so far, whats yours?

I'd kill for both a Fred PF and an Illyria PF so I could have them side by side.

Illyria
Halfrek
Anyanka
The Beast
Snake Mayor
Clem
SS Spike and the other 2 vamps from the submarine episode
The Gift Buffy with the troll hammer
Glory and minions
Cheerleader Cordelia
Caleb
The First Slayer
Fray
Uber vamp
The list could go on and on!

If they did dioramas I'd quite like a statue of Drusilla carrying the injured Spike from the burning Church or Buffy sending Angel to hell at the end of season 2. The more I think about it the more I realise the missed opportunities of the SSC Buffy lines.:monkey2

If they did dioramas I'd quite like a statue of Drusilla carrying the injured Spike from the burning Church

Oh god yes, that would look wonderful! Well in fact booth of those ideas would.

Now that Faith & Spike are sure things, this line could end up now, I wouldn't care ... :monkey3

Seriously though, if Sideshow was to release more statues in the future (which we don't know yet), I hope they'd commit to a good variety of characters.
In clear text, I wouldn't want to see multiple versions of Buffy BEFORE other characters :
- Xander
- Cordelia
- Giles

Of course, we need villains :
- Drusila
- Gentlemen
- Master
- Adam
- Gloria

Now that Faith & Spike are sure things, this line could end up now, I wouldn't care ... :monkey3

Seriously though, if Sideshow was to release more statues in the future (which we don't know yet), I hope they'd commit to a good variety of characters.
In clear text, I wouldn't want to see multiple versions of Buffy BEFORE other characters :
- Xander
- Cordelia
- Giles

Of course, we need villains :
- Drusila
- Gentlemen
- Master
- Adam
- Gloria

Those are fighting words! :mad: :lol

I'm down for all of those, TBH. I want the line to continue for at least a few more past Angel. Too much potential. I'd like an entire Scooby Gang.

Yes I agree, bring on the slutty Spike and Angel!! Tis only fair considering how the women in this line have be depicted so far. :D

Yes I agree, bring on the slutty Spike and Angel!! Tis only fair considering how the women in this line have be depicted so far. :D

If they did do a topless Spike it would probably be from when he was tortured with a busted up face and bleeding wounds.

If they did do a topless Spike it would probably be from when he was tortured with a busted up face and bleeding wounds.

Oh but 'bedroom Spike' would be so much 'fun'. :wink1:

I'd love and Illyria too. She'd make a very striking figure to look at.

Punk spike or Angelus From when Faith was revealed to be working for the mayor, in vest with potion/blood? Stain and really evil face.

Oh either of those would be marvelous! :D

punk2.jpg

s2castvampphotoshoot05.jpg

^^ My sister looked at my Angel Becoming sideshow and mentioned that his waist on his pants were so high, but unless the angle is tricking my eye, he has a high waist on those pants. Makes me happy they're accurate, hehe

Buffy as seen in Chosen

Agreed! I loved Buffy's look in the finale and would crave a statue of her in the new line style with an outfit along those lines - not the early seasons garish and short skirt style but the classy and adult (trouser-wearing) style. She'd stand so well with Faith and I would definitely make sure I could stretch to getting that. :D

P.S. The scythe accessory would be a must-have!

Oh and as I have said in other threads - Illyria!

UPDATE - I thought Spike sizzling shirtless on the cross from "Beneath You" (S7) would have been a good match for the female statues lol!

Back