The I ACTUALLY like the new GI JOE movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Stephen Sommers allowed to post?

Otherwise, this thread is gonna be pretty lonely...
;)

It will be so entertaining if this turns out to be one of the biggest successes of the year...:lol

Oh, yeah, with it's ensemble cast of high caliber A-list Oscar nominees, as well as the multi-Academy Award winning crew, it just screams BLOCKBUSTER! and definitely looks to surpass TDK in box office earnings!

Which is why it will be so entertaining if that happens. ;)

Nah, the only awards this thing would win, is if the Academy hands out awards to everyone involved, for their individual categories, winning for biggest:

2608088613_3cefe0c5fd.jpg

I loved GI JOE as a kid but they are no sacred cow to me so I will prolly see it and I am sure I will prolly think its fun and I am sure my kids will like it.

Recast.

Robert Downey Jr. said to now be offered the role of Zartan in the upcoming GIJoe movie.

In one scene released by an anonymous source, RBJ as Zartan plays is disguised as Scarlett disguised as the Baroness disguised as an old lady.

A dude, being a dude, playing a chick, disguised as a chick, disguised as another chick.

It will be so entertaining if this turns out to be one of the biggest successes of the year...:lol
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it did. Who was it that said, "no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people"? Hell, look at the Transfor. . .oh, wait. . .nevermind :eek:

Back