Next LOTR PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ringer

Super Freak
Reaction score
So the Beserker thread stays on track I say we are due for a new thread.:D

I would personally like to see one of these guys next..................

Legolas2.jpg

Gimli_With_Axe.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I predicted the Berserker would be next in the previous thread and I was right, so this time, I'm going with either an Uruk-Hai Swordsman, or Legolas.

Just you guys wait and see... the day will come.

Gimli would be a great next addition, but I also wouldn't mind seeing another Hobbit in the works. I could take a break from Uruk and Orcs though.

Monsters sell out fast.. so it will be one of these:

Uruk Swordsman
Mordor Orc
Morgul Lord

maybe a Fountain Guard?! :google

Does Loki have any insider information?:D

:lol Sorry, not this time. Though the two you picked are very high on my list. My most wanted is an Eomer though. I think we're overdue for another fellowship member. Hopefully Trevor is working on Legolas when they do him as it seems a hard likeness to capture and Trevor is a sculpting god :bow

I'd love to see Bilbo, but I'm thinking that he'll come in the Hobbit line if Sideshow produces one. Otherwise, Gimli or a ringwraith.

An Elendil ex without helm, Isildur (with the one ring) ex. holding the hilt of Narsil, or Gil-Galad Ex hold his sheild would be AWESOME :monkey5

I could go for a fountain guard also.

I would like Legolas next, though I'll be very disappointed if the likeness is like the bust.

Back