Frodo or Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
So I want to use my SDCC gift card to get one of the hobbits: frodo or sam. Is one better than the other, if you could get one for the moment (won't be able to get the other for a little bit), which one would you get?

Both obviously -- can't have the dynamic (heh) duo not together. But if choosing only one, Frodo because he IS the RINGBEARER. But....Sam is just a tad better piece. Did I help? :D

Both obviously -- can't have the dynamic (heh) duo not together. But if choosing only one, Frodo because he IS the RINGBEARER. But....Sam is just a tad better piece. Did I help? :D

NOT AT ALL :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I will get both eventually, but for right now I guess I'll get Mr. Samwise

Actually now having the two while Sam comes with more swag I think Frodo is the better of the two.

I only have Frodo, just got him, and he's great. I do think Sam has more goodies, just because of that crazy backpack, but if you're putting together a LOTR display, you NEED Frodo whether you like him or not.

Also, get Frodo now while you can still get the exclusive extra sword.

Sam exclusive only comes with that silly bread, which if you miss that it's no big deal.

the frodo sword is lame. well so is the lembas i guess. i like sam cuz of that pack of his. pots and pans and sausages man. cant go wrong with that.

Sam is a better piece, but Frodo is a must for a LotR collection. I would go with Frodo now.

I wouldn't want a sam without frodo. (so i just have frodo...for now. But sam will be coming)

You can't go wrong with either, they're both done really well.

I dunno you just asked if there was anything after frodo and sam. And GTG is next. Anything else is just that....speculation.

Back