Frodo or Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you people, now I don't know if I made the right choice. OH WELL, Sam is on his way

You chose... wisely.

lastcrusade-knight.jpg

Obviously a bit late to the debate, but I would go with Sam as well. Of course both characters are great and essential to the Fellowship, but in terms of figures and execution, I prefer what I've seen of Sam just slightly more than Frodo. But in a way it's like trying to decide which LOTR film is your favorite, you know?

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to pick up either Hobbit yet, but Sam would probably be my first choice between the two - I think. Tomorrow I'll probably say Frodo - he does come with the ring after all. Your eally can't go wrong either way. ;)

I was just going to get Sam (which I think is the better figure) but once I received him, I just had to order Frodo. Using the gift card, it won't break your wallet either. I had to send it to another address because of the one-card-per-account thing, though.

I was just going to get Sam (which I think is the better figure) but once I received him, I just had to order Frodo. Using the gift card, it won't break your wallet either. I had to send it to another address because of the one-card-per-account thing, though.

I thought you could use more than one, but it had to be on seperate orders. So you could've used one for Sam, then ordered Frodo on a seperate order and used one. Am I wrong?

I thought you could use more than one, but it had to be on seperate orders. So you could've used one for Sam, then ordered Frodo on a seperate order and used one. Am I wrong?

Officially, it's "one card per promotion per account" but I haven't tested it.

Officially, it's "one card per promotion per account" but I haven't tested it.

That could mean several things actually. I've got 3 gift cards, does that mean I can only use ONE period, ever? Or does it mean I can use ONE per order? If I get the Iron Man Best Buy Ex. then I'll have another one. :confused:

That could mean several things actually. I've got 3 gift cards, does that mean I can only use ONE period, ever? Or does it mean I can use ONE per order? If I get the Iron Man Best Buy Ex. then I'll have another one. :confused:

Just one. You can use up any leftover balance on a future order, but you can't combine cards (or coupons) on one order (e.g. you can't combine 3 $25 cards for a $75 discount). The ordering process will automatically reject multiple codes.

Just one. You can use up any leftover balance on a future order, but you can't combine cards (or coupons) on one order (e.g. you can't combine 3 $25 cards for a $75 discount). The ordering process will automatically reject multiple codes.

I knew you could only use one per order, but I'm confused on the one per promotion wording. Say, I want to get 3 1/6 figures. Now, I know I can't use my 3 gift cards on one order, but if I order the figures seperately, can I use one gift card per figure?

Am I confusing everyone else as much as I'm confusing myself? :duh

I knew you could only use one per order, but I'm confused on the one per promotion wording. Say, I want to get 3 1/6 figures. Now, I know I can't use my 3 gift cards on one order, but if I order the figures seperately, can I use one gift card per figure?

Good lord, Ween.

ONE card per order. One card not many how many things are in that order.

So order one figure at a time.

Ween -- "promotion" is what they call the various waves of GC releases. For instance, the card you received for SDCC is one promotion, the card for ToyFair is another promotion, a freebie card included in one of your orders is another, etc. So....if you've got 3 SDCC promotion cards, then you can only use 1 of them -- the other 2 will not be valid. Look on the back of your card and check the first 3 digits -- it is the code for the different promotions. If you've got a card that starts with (as an example) CC8, then it's an SDCC promo.

Ween -- "promotion" is what they call the various waves of GC releases. For instance, the card you received for SDCC is one promotion, the card for ToyFair is another promotion, a freebie card included in one of your orders is another, etc. So....if you've got 3 SDCC promotion cards, then you can only use 1 of them -- the other 2 will not be valid. Look on the back of your card and check the first 3 digits -- it is the code for the different promotions. If you've got a card that starts with (as an example) CC8, then it's an SDCC promo.

Thanks, it was the wording of the promotion that I wasn't sure about.
I'm really not as dumb as I'm appearing right now. :lol

Back