Comic-Con 2009 Tickets Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
July 22nd is preview night
July 23rd-26th is the rest of the show

Tickets are now $75 for a 4 day pass.

SDCC 2009

Last edited:
How quickly are these likely to be sold out? Hoping to attend again next year but nothing is certain at this time.

I'd say you have a while. They're starting them out @ $75 this year which is $20 dollars higher I think than last. I think you have till June to cancel and get your money back so if you wanted to get it now and cancel later you could.

I might be as well to book them this week and as you say i could always cancel them up until June. Thanks J.

Gonna buy now. I've been saying I would go for 3 years. If I buy the tickets now and book the room I'll be locked. Anyone know of good hotels close to the con?

I'd say you have a while. They're starting them out @ $75 this year which is $20 dollars higher I think than last. I think you have till June to cancel and get your money back so if you wanted to get it now and cancel later you could.

$20 dollars more, the heck? Is it due to all the tickets that were being scalped on ebay last year? In truth, I hope it's for more added security with all the "stolen item" stories i've read.

Gonna buy now. I've been saying I would go for 3 years. If I buy the tickets now and book the room I'll be locked. Anyone know of good hotels close to the con?
A close place to stay is the Hard Rock Hotel. I'm sure it's a little pricey but it's about a 2 minute walk to the convention center, plus if you walk the other way then there are some very good resterants and pubs. :duff
I plan on staying there next year, there is no real need for a rental car that way.

Back