Aragorn LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4728&source=081408news

050108aragornlsb01cs4.jpg

050108aragornlsb02bp2.jpg
050108aragornlsb03eb4.jpg

Last edited:
What a waste of time doing human sculpts in this line. Way too many interesting characters. Think they'll ever get rid of those Legalos busts :rolleyes:

What a waste of time doing human sculpts in this line. Way too many interesting characters. Think they'll ever get rid of those Legalos busts :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's as if they want to clutter their warehouse even more. Lets slowly spell out a lsb that will actually sell: f-e-l-l-b-e-a-s-t.

Could be neat though, it IS him with Anduril - seems like the moment with Elrond.

:cool:

After the PF, there is no need for SSC to spend anytime on a Strider anything. This one will rot the shelves....mark my words.

After the PF, there is no need for SSC to spend anytime on a Strider anything. This one will rot the shelves....mark my words.

Exactly. Same would apply with the Moria Orc. Guess they'll find out the hard way.

Everybody has their "thing". Some people collect busts and others don't. I'm an other. :)

I'd rather have more 12" figures.

SS production pics and newsletter previews have taught me the following: I'll wait to see in hand pics before making a decision.

I don't understand the logic of redoing the same characters in various formats. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You'd think that they'd want to diversify the collection as much as possible.

I am sure you are kidding, the PF will be a HUUUGE hit. :confused:

No, (Moria Orc) LSB Reference. Why buy the LSB when you have the superior PF? That was basically Mikes point, to which I agreed.

Eh? There isn't a Moria Orc LSB .... :sick

Lol, that was just a random "what if" example. He was refering to the Aragorn PF, in which I replied if they did something simular (LSB) with the Moria Orc. It Wouldn't be a smart business move. Diveristy is key with the LSB line.

Hmm...Interesting choice, don't get me wrong but I would love to see an Aragorn LSB but its waaaaaay to soon after the PF, there are so many other characters that should be done before this (smirking Isildur LSB ;))

Back